• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
*hugs* Have a wonderful time in Turkey my dear Jag :D Take lots of pictures if you can!

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Lol x3

Okay, there's a little misunderstoodment D: I will go fro, Italy to Greece, now I'm in France. Gosh, the keyboard is terribly complicqted

I'll leqve noz bye :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
^ That's good.

tremor;81244 said:
Well, since I'm back on the work force hahaha..you guys may not see much of me for a while. Except on Sundays :p I'll always have Sunday off, for sure.

I'll miss you guys :) XOXOs :D
I'll miss you my dear. :( Oh you're back! Good to see you again. :D :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
FalleN;81300 said:
Well tremor, to be honest our relationship was leading to a dead end anyway. :p
May I offer my renowned relationship counselling?

tremor;81309 said:
What relationship? xD :lol:
Aha, the stage of denial. This is gonna be a tough cookie but my magic works magic! :lol:

JaguarsSoul;81976 said:
I'll leave tomorrow to Turkey =) I'll stay there for 6 weeks. So, I'll be offline for that long D:
Six weeks? Wow that's one long holiday. I hope you're having a good time.

JaguarsSoul;81980 said:
Thanks guys <3 =)!

Well, I'll go to Italy, and then I'll take the boat to Turkey. So, unluckily no Greece D:
Boat from Italy to Turkey, it's difficult to not be in Greece at some point. :p

Mr Sunshine

:eek: Romero? You are back!! WOW . It's been way too long! Welcome back! :D

And you've became a moderator as well!! Congrats!!

It seems that I have a new target to suck up! :p

What kept you away for so long anyway? I hope it wasn't something bad. :confused:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Romero;82667 said:

May I offer my renowned relationship counselling?

Aha, the stage of denial. This is gonna be a tough cookie but my magic works magic! :lol:

Six weeks? Wow that's one long holiday. I hope you're having a good time.

Boat from Italy to Turkey, it's difficult to not be in Greece at some point. :p

Oh my! Look at my hubby! He's got a beautiful blue name :D :lol:

Welcome back Romero, I've missed ya!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
FalleN;82675 said:
:eek: Romero? You are back!! WOW . It's been way too long! Welcome back! :D

And you've became a moderator as well!! Congrats!!

It seems that I have a new target to suck up! :p

What kept you away for so long anyway? I hope it wasn't something bad. :confused:
Thank you thank you. It wasn't something bad, it was just a holiday trip to RL. :p Nah, it's a combination of several reasons, being busy with other things the most important reason. And I had been spending so much time on here that I think I had a need to take a break. But the break just became longer than necessary, and I floated around until the REN planet's gravity finally pulled me back. Now I've just crash landed on the forum surface, dizzy from the landing, the new found power, and from a million new posts that stares at me. :p

LordGolbez;82684 said:
Romero You're Back Glad To See You.
Thank you. :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tremor;82685 said:
Oh my! Look at my hubby! He's got a beautiful blue name :D :lol:

Welcome back Romero, I've missed ya!
I've missed you too. :wub::wub::wub:

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I'm back!!!!been many a month since I've been on here. Think I might have logged on once for about 5 seconds in the last 6 months..... Seems to be a lot of new members, are the original lot still around I wonder?????

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
aintnoscrub;83382 said:
I'm back!!!!been many a month since I've been on here. Think I might have logged on once for about 5 seconds in the last 6 months..... Seems to be a lot of new members, are the original lot still around I wonder?????
Welcome back. :) Many veterans are still here, and Elmo returned not long ago. I thought you posted somewhere not long ago but maybe I didn't check the date on the post. :lol:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
aintnoscrub;83382 said:

Welcome back dear :D

Nosophoros

Holy shiz, there's a lot of new users on the forum these days.

It looks like I'll have some catching up to do.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Welcome back! I was also away for some time recently, and it's taking me many days to catch up. I'm not there yet. :lol:

Top Bottom