• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

ResidentZelda

La Femme Fatale;59890 said:
It's good to hear from you, hope to see you back soon!

Aww thank you very much :)

Well yeah hi everybody I finally got myself a new computer ;D It's beautiful! :D, So now I'll be on more often yay!
Well maybe everybody is wondering what happened to my computer(not really) but what happened to it is that my mom sent my old ugly beat up computer to my uncle (lol) and we finally bought another one *happy tear*

L

Lurker
HI RESIDENTZELDA! ITS BEEN A MOTHER****ING LONG TIME SINCE IVE SEEN YOU!

well just welcome back.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Hi.
Dunno if I'll be on much. I was recently informed that I dislocated my shoulder, tore the cartilage and also seriously messed up the nerves and the muscles. Plus, I may need surgery to put it back in place meaning I won't EVER be able to do sports again.
Ok thanks

Nosophoros

Schoolwork has got me pretty busy lately. I'll probably only be on every other weekend. Also, I've been reading Death Note and so far it's great. Only 25 more chapters!

T-Virus Rose

Alright,so it's been three months and i 'finally' have internet installed in my new place!So I'm back!I probably still won't be posting that often,but at least I have the oppurtunity,haha.

Sephiroxas

Seems I've got most of my life poop worked out, so I shall be returning to the forum as soon as possible. I promise. :D I am the moderator after all. :ninja:

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Sephiroxas;60761 said:
Seems I've got most of my life poop worked out, so I shall be returning to the forum as soon as possible. I promise. :D I am the moderator after all. :ninja:

It is good to hear that you will still be on here. It has been months since we last saw you.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
ChrisRedfield1994;60430 said:
Hi.
Dunno if I'll be on much. I was recently informed that I dislocated my shoulder, tore the cartilage and also seriously messed up the nerves and the muscles. Plus, I may need surgery to put it back in place meaning I won't EVER be able to do sports again.
Ok thanks
I'm sorry. How did it happen? :(

T-Virus Rose;60695 said:
Alright,so it's been three months and i 'finally' have internet installed in my new place!So I'm back!I probably still won't be posting that often,but at least I have the oppurtunity,haha.
Hi T-Virus, nice to see you again!

ford1001;60809 said:
not sure if anyone remembers me but im back if anyone cares
I remember your name at least. Welcome back.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
@Romero- no need for surgery now =D But I was getting out of bed, and me being a klutz, put a load of pressure on my arm and I dislocated it. Turns out being a Ginger has it's disadvantages as I have a weaker collogen so it's easier for me to get injured.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'll celebrate Christmas at a place with no computers, but I'll be back in less than a week from now.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm back.

wpstudart;61453 said:
People must forgot me, but I'm back :D
How can we forget someone with more than 900 posts? I can't. Nice to see you again. :)

Torque

Not sure if any of you remember me, but I'm back now :)

I've just been so busy I haven't had time to come online and have a chillax session. All I can say is that it feels good to be free again :D

Top Bottom