• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

Machete

Due to changing from XP to Vista - I will be gone for anywhere from 1 to 3 days...most likely 1.

Hoady

ChrisRedfield1994;44354 said:
Urgh...
I hate exams.
And upgrading to Windows 7...
I'm back.

Lol I swear Vista only just came out i thought 7 wasn't out for a few years.Vista is quite terrible too much security, XP for the win.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Captain Courageous;44674 said:
Lol I swear Vista only just came out i thought 7 wasn't out for a few years.Vista is quite terrible too much security, XP for the win.

My brother went to Microsoft conference with his Uni and he was given permission to let 1 of his friends use a free trial of windows 7 :)

Beauty Kitty

Kunichiwa!
I couldn't get to online because i was having some Kung-Fu trains. after the exams in my school then i ended the school and got the holiday.

so Iam Back!!!
c'mon just say to me welcome back. :p

Sayounara :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Welcome back, Beauty Kitty. You train Kung-Fu? Cool. :)

What is kunichiwa and sayounara?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
your back then?
and don't push your personal experiences on everyone else, if you find a nice girl she is worth the time, i know first hand.

Beauty Kitty

I want more "Welcome Back"
where r your "Welcome Back" everyone?????!! :(

Just one only who said to me "Welcome Back" and million thanks to him.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'll be gone for a few days, not sure how long. At least a couple days, maybe one or two more. Going to celebrate someones anniversary and see old mates.

But I'm gonna miss my brothers and wives here on this site if I'm away for too long.

To my wives here; I promise to not get too many new wives offline... Here's for you my darlings:
giveflowers.gif
giveflowers.gif
giveflowers.gif
giveflowers.gif

Trinity

Ah :wub:

Hey,haven't been active these days..Been to the beach,and I'm studying for architecture..Hope I pass my exams.I'm so stressed out :(

Hoady

Beauty Kitty;46016 said:
I want more "Welcome Back"
where r your "Welcome Back" everyone?????!! :(

Just one only who said to me "Welcome Back" and million thanks to him.

Oh sorry well i rarely come on this thread and i've never spoken to you before!;)

Romero;47045 said:
I'll be gone for a few days, not sure how long. At least a couple days, maybe one or two more. Going to celebrate someones anniversary and see old mates.

But I'm gonna miss my brothers and wives here on this site if I'm away for too long.

To my wives here; I promise to not get too many new wives offline... Here's for you my darlings:
giveflowers.gif
giveflowers.gif
giveflowers.gif

Catch you later Broooo!Get totally maggot!

Trinity;47051 said:
Ah :wub:

Hey,haven't been active these days..Been to the beach,and I'm studying for architecture..Hope I pass my exams.I'm so stressed out :(

hang_in_there_kitty.jpg

Top Bottom