• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
привет (pre-vee-et) people. Life's settling down now so have a bit more time to come on here. русский хорошо! (Roo-skee hara-sho) Basically, I love Russian now.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
привет (pre-vee-et) people. Life's settling down now so have a bit more time to come on here. русский хорошо! (Roo-skee hara-sho) Basically, I love Russian now.
Dobar dan, zdravo! This is not Russian but a similar language, so I think a Russian would understand it. It means "hello".
Welcome back, ChrisR1994.

I'm back myself, after the Christmas leave. :)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Okay so I'm making my official "I'm back!" post. You all won't hear from me much today or tomorrow though. I've been on the roads most of today already, soaking up some of this money to be made this weekend. Plus later I'll be too drunk to even type lmao.

I see people have been leaving me messages and yes, I have read them :D thank you for the smiles guys. Talk to y'all very soon!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Okay so I'm making my official "I'm back!" post. You all won't hear from me much today or tomorrow though. I've been on the roads most of today already, soaking up some of this money to be made this weekend. Plus later I'll be too drunk to even type lmao.

I see people have been leaving me messages and yes, I have read them :D thank you for the smiles guys. Talk to y'all very soon!

Welcome back! We need to get "tremorized" again, haha. :p

Mr Sunshine

Hey guys!! What happened to the forums? Fresh looks.
Miss you all.

Awwwwwww, Bruno! How sweet of you!

This is what kept me going. The idea that one day you might come back here! Now that you are my life has a meaning again!

bruno

Chief Researcher
Welcome back, Bruno.
Thanks Mag! Hope you're doing fine.
*hugs!* Where've you been??
I've been so busy with college and stuff that I don't have much time to come here. How are you Tremmy?
Awwwwwww, Bruno! How sweet of you!

This is what kept me going. The idea that one day you might come back here! Now that you are my life has a meaning again!

Fallen, are you a woman now? Ok, i admit i missed you too xD

zombinater007

sorry i didnt post this before guys but i was leaving for a bit to concentrate on a boat load of games on the PS3 but now im back and ready for more stuff. btw i like the new forum look

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Woah quite the wicked transformation? I'd say a handful of people on here remember who i am. But for those people i say a hardy HIYA! :) Can anyone be so kind as to fill me in on what i missed since i've been here.

oh and um....Its good to be back (of sorts)

Top Bottom