• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Lmao I don't know why I was thinking you went somewhere in Florida xD Then I remember where you live and I'm like "duhh..she has beaches where she lives lmao"
Lol, it's quite alright. Sometimes with how cold it gets in the winter it's hard to believe that we've got beaches here as well as mountains. ;)

bruno

Chief Researcher
I've had an appendicectomy last friday so i haven't been online for a few days... I'm back now! :)

LordGolbez

Well I Am Getting Ready To Start Moving And I Am Going To Turn Off The Cable Later Today So I Will On Sporadically Between Now And The Next Month At Most Hopefully. I See Ya'll Later And Hopefully Be Back Soon.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I've had an appendicectomy last friday so i haven't been online for a few days... I'm back now! :)

Bruno! Where have you been?! :p

Well I Am Getting Ready To Start Moving And I Am Going To Turn Off The Cable Later Today So I Will On Sporadically Between Now And The Next Month At Most Hopefully. I See Ya'll Later And Hopefully Be Back Soon.

:/ I guess I'll see you around then...take care of yourself Golbez! *hugs*

And guys, I'll be gone for a few days. I'm headed on down to Florida this afternoon. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to pop in and check on you guys...so BEHAVE! Or, atleast try to :p

Love you guys! :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Good luck with the moving. I hope you'll find time and opportunity to visit us often.

And guys, I'll be gone for a few days. I'm headed on down to Florida this afternoon. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to pop in and check on you guys...so BEHAVE! Or, atleast try to :p

I don't like to see you go away, but at the same time I'm happy for you, I hope Florida will be nice and I wish you a happy vacation. :) xoxo

As for behaving... You know I never behave so why should I when you are gone? :p
Ahhh! You are right. I won't get as much spanking when you are gone, so there's no point in being bad. :(

bruno

Chief Researcher
Bruno! Where have you been?! :p

:/ I guess I'll see you around then...take care of yourself Golbez! *hugs*

Right here!
I haven't been posting a lot though...:(

Top Bottom