• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Take care, I hope to see you later.

Is that Charlie Chaplin? The speaker have a great voice, I thought Chaplin had a poor voice and didn't do too well in movies with sound. I must have been wrong.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Take care, I hope to see you later.

Is that Charlie Chaplin? The speaker have a great voice, I thought Chaplin had a poor voice and didn't do too well in movies with sound. I must have been wrong.
Will be my last night on RE for a while. My shifts are starting to pick up hard and fast. after a rest for 4 days.. i will be working 13 days straight. 1 day off, on for another 6 then 2 off with a final 8 straight. Gd thing is, i'm working to a goal.

No rest for the wicked. But alteast, i'll have the money to do what i want, i'll have little time for the rubbish on the tv... you know, talent shows, gaga,same old news scandals and blah blah blah. When this volley is over, i'll be a free man, and that's worth more than gold!

It is Chaplin. A brilliant man and an exceptional artist.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Will be my last night on RE for a while. My shifts are starting to pick up hard and fast. after a rest for 4 days.. i will be working 13 days straight. 1 day off, on for another 6 then 2 off with a final 8 straight. Gd thing is, i'm working to a goal.
I appreciate to hear the reason for your departure, and out of all possible reasons to leave the forum, that is one of the better ones I can think of. :)
I remember you telling things from work before, and I hope it is better now with less BS.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I appreciate to hear the reason for your departure, and out of all possible reasons to leave the forum, that is one of the better ones I can think of. :)
I remember you telling things from work before, and I hope it is better now with less BS.
lol, cream always rises to the top man lol :p

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
Sad to say, but my passion for RE has greatly dwindled (along with w/e loyalties to Capcom I may have left) Leavin' the forums unless someone/something brings me back. Wish y'all the best, sayonara...

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
Welcome back! But I don't really understand what you say.... I'll just guess that you missed Tremor too much. I know I would, everyone would. ;)
lolz long story short, played older ones = fondness for shootin most things that move too slow grows = my return :D

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
How can that be? You maybe need a mirror. <3

Hahaha :p I feel like I haven't even had time for myself. I'm always busy with some kind of business here lately. I'm hoping and praying that things slow down soon lol.

Top Bottom