• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'll need to take about a weeks break from here after today. This week is gonna be super busy for me, and possibly next week too. Then I'm thinking I'm gonna need to make a few adjustments with the family. This will definitely be hard, but I gotta do it sooner or later. People probably won't notice my absence anyway, I just wanted to let ya'll know just in case it was noticed that I will be back. =P

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
LOL You cray. I was just saying since I won't be gone for that long people probably won't notice. :p I'll be back before anyone realizes I was gone!
Don't be away too long, I will miss you - we will miss you. And Mr. Sunshine can't replace you although I will make him substitute you the best he can. ;P

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I might be able to get on Tuesday for a bit... If I don't adios amigos and take care of the forum! :p The 26th will be here sooner than you all think! ;)

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
I'm definitely gonna be off for a while. Not only did the operation cause my knee to want to hurt like hell, I also picked up a severe case of pneumonia, meaning that every breath is as painful as the last. I might have to visit or even stay in hospital a lot to get through this. Laters people.

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
well for some time i will say bye, i have some RL issues, family issues and i have to take care of problems in my life, i am fowarding too see you all when i come back, i will pass by here from time to time... stay safe my zombie friends

Vector, out

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I wish you the best of luck with resolving RL issues, Vector. Take care.

Some Nights

No Shape
Not really sure if anybody cares but I kind of disappeared from this site and the Dino Crisis one for few weeks/months(?). I should be back to posting regularly now.

Some Nights

No Shape
I noticed. Where have you been??? I love your sig btw and that game. :)
My computer broke down again, plus I've been really busy filling out job applications and such. Thanks for complimenting the signature, Heavy Rain is my favorite game this gen. I like your signatures as well (except for Neptune because sharks are terrifying.)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
My computer broke down again, plus I've been really busy filling out job applications and such. Thanks for complimenting the signature, Heavy Rain is my favorite game this gen. I like your signatures as well (except for Neptune because sharks are terrifying.)

Sharks scare the sh!t out of me as well, this is why it's in my sig. It's kind of a "face your fears" kind of thing. You should hear me on mic when playing RE5 once you get to the crocodiles. I literally cry and tell people I don't wanna go down there. LOL

Heavy rain IS one of the best games this gen has to offer, I was just playing it over last week, but I can't seem to get the trophy in which everyone survives! Arg.

Anyway I'm glad your computer is working and good luck with job applications! I know you'll find one soon, you're a smart dude. :)

Some Nights

No Shape
Sharks scare the sh!t out of me as well, this is why it's in my sig. It's kind of a "face your fears" kind of thing. You should hear me on mic when playing RE5 once you get to the crocodiles. I literally cry and tell people I don't wanna go down there. LOL

Heavy rain IS one of the best games this gen has to offer, I was just playing it over last week, but I can't seem to get the trophy in which everyone survives! Arg.

Anyway I'm glad your computer is working and good luck with job applications! I know you'll find one soon, you're a smart dude. :)
I can only make it through the crocodiles if I'm playing co-op. I can't handle all of them chasing after me only.

I tried starting Heavy Rain again but stopped. It's something that I can only play when I'm really in the mood for it. It's probably the most depressing game ever.

As far as jobs go, the most frustrating things would be the applications and cover letters. Companies try to look intelligent by using the same questions with different wording but it doesn't work too well. I'd rather sit through five interviews in a row (i'm an awkward person) than even look at an application haha.

Top Bottom