• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I can only make it through the crocodiles if I'm playing co-op. I can't handle all of them chasing after me only.

I tried starting Heavy Rain again but stopped. It's something that I can only play when I'm really in the mood for it. It's probably the most depressing game ever.

As far as jobs go, the most frustrating things would be the applications and cover letters. Companies try to look intelligent by using the same questions with different wording but it doesn't work too well. I'd rather sit through five interviews in a row (i'm an awkward person) than even look at an application haha.

I know what you mean about the applications. They're rough to fill out, especially in the medical field... I have to use 5 different references that aren't family... What happens when people don't have friends? Ugh. Heavy Rain is probably one of the most depressing games, but that's why I love it so much.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Hey guys! I'm still gonna try to get on as much as I can, but for now, my comings and goings are going to be very short and quick, and usually quite random...Several things have come up recentely, but I want to say hello and goodbye to all my pals here at REN! See ya ASAP...

svp

O.K... The basis of this thread is to say like 'I'm gonna be on vacation for x months', or 'O.K guys, I'm back!'

I myself am going to be away.

Need to focus more on school work.

Might be back in a few days :)
do work son, nice to have u on the bog

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Hey guys! I'm still gonna try to get on as much as I can, but for now, my comings and goings are going to be very short and quick, and usually quite random...Several things have come up recentely, but I want to say hello and goodbye to all my pals here at REN! See ya ASAP...
Hello and goodbye, dude! I hope everything is alright!

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Stuck in hospital again. Found out from my CT scan from yesterday that I have a blood clot in my right lung. I'm gonna be on warfarin for 6 months as well as constant injections to get my INR up. I thought today couldn't get any worse, what with falling out of the shower and having my foot on the floor as I fell.
Will keep you all informed how I'm doing periodically.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
As it turns out, within a day or two of posting my goodbye I got most things cleaned up...So, I guess I'm back lol, but you guys have already noticed of course lol...

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Take care Kenedykiller, see you later.

Jesus Christ! :eek: I didn't know young people could get blood clot. That can be fatal, good they discovered it!
In a 17 year old, it's pretty next to impossible. They found i have many other clots in my right leg, some even pre-date the operation I had on my knee. So not only do i have a pulmenary embolism, but the DVT that broke off and travelledtp to my lung.
Haemotologist thinks there's a definite genetic link as my mum is suffering from a DVT in her abdomen and clots in her left leg.

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
Guess who's back?
Back again
VeCtOr's back
Tell a friend
Whaaaaaaaa

now i am back, i have done everything i had to do, i still have some things in uni to sort it out but they are ok now, no need to worry ne more!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
In a 17 year old, it's pretty next to impossible. They found i have many other clots in my right leg, some even pre-date the operation I had on my knee. So not only do i have a pulmenary embolism, but the DVT that broke off and travelledtp to my lung.
Haemotologist thinks there's a definite genetic link as my mum is suffering from a DVT in her abdomen and clots in her left leg.
You know...Maybe this isn't all bad my friend...
Guess who's back?
Back again
VeCtOr's back
Tell a friend
Whaaaaaaaa

now i am back, i have done everything i had to do, i still have some things in uni to sort it out but they are ok now, no need to worry ne more!
Hey my friend...Nice to see you again...Been a while...

LordGolbez

I Will Probably Be Logging On Even Less Here In The Coming Months. I Have Been Looking Into Getting A Second Job And Trying To Pay Bills And Get A New Computer. By The Time I Get Everything Sorted Out Those That Care For What Little Presence I Had Will Probably Have Forgotten About Me Lol. So Should This Be My Last Message You Guys Take Care Of Yourselves And Good Day.

Golbez

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I Will Probably Be Logging On Even Less Here In The Coming Months. I Have Been Looking Into Getting A Second Job And Trying To Pay Bills And Get A New Computer. By The Time I Get Everything Sorted Out Those That Care For What Little Presence I Had Will Probably Have Forgotten About Me Lol. So Should This Be My Last Message You Guys Take Care Of Yourselves And Good Day.

Golbez
I'll miss you, sweetie; you be safe and hurry back! :D

Mr Sunshine

Golbez

Wow Goblez. So dramatic xD

Anyway take care!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium

Golbez
A second job wow. That sounds like a lot of work and I wish you good luck. I hope it won't take all your time, we like to see you here.

LordGolbez

Hmm, It Seems I Was A Bit Premature In My Goodbyes. It Seemed Like A Sure Thing But The Lady Turned Out To Be Unreliable To Say The Least.

Top Bottom