• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tell about your nickname

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
How did you choose your nickname? Many of you have names from the RE series, not difficult to imagine how you came up with that name, but you could always tell why you chose it.

Some of you got original nicknames, would be fun to hear how you chose it.

There's a reason behind my nickname, but before I tell I'll see if any of you can guess it. :)

A_Wesker123

The Original
Good idea for a topic :p

I chose my name due to my love of Wesker. Simple as that really. I spent literally seconds to come up with a name that hadn't been done before with Wesker in it. Thus A_Wesker123 was born.

Jill_Valentine

Well I picked Jill Valentine because she was the first character in resident evil I ever played with after that I just started loving the character I'm a artist so I love the whole character idea of Jill Valentine the way she looked the way she talked and ect,Jill Valentine was the first female character that I ever seen that kicked zomble ass...so when I join a site I aways go for that name,That's also the reason my xbox gamertag is Jill Valentine as well...I think maybe I'm losing it lol

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
I spent a few mins thinking of a name that wasn't taken, so i started to look at my RE cases and Nemesis caught my eye so i tried that and luckily it wasn't taken. He's my favourite boss from the RE series but that didn't have an effect on my decision.

Nosophoros

Well mine's pretty obvious.
_iceUrlFlag=1

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I chose LFF, basically because I've always liked the idea behind the stereotypical 'femme fatale' characters (ie Ada, Nikita). I really like the old television version of 'La Femme Nikita' as well, but I didn't want to name myself after a specific person persay, hense just 'La Femme Fatale'. I hope that made sense, aha. :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Alucard;36364 said:
Well mine's pretty obvious.
_iceUrlFlag=1
Obvious? It doesn't ring a bell yet... :unsure:

La Femme Fatale;36365 said:
I chose LFF, basically because I've always liked the idea behind the stereotypical 'femme fatale' characters (ie Ada, Nikita). I really like the old television version of 'La Femme Nikita' as well, but I didn't want to name myself after a specific person persay, hense just 'La Femme Fatale'. I hope that made sense, aha. :)
But you have not proven yourself as "fatale" yet, but maybe you have surprises in store for us? Haha ;)

Hoady

Mine was made on the playgrounds haha.I think i was 10-11 and there was about 3 or 4 Alexs(yah thats my name)and well"Alex!"*everyone turns there head*.So 2 of us alexs got new titles my mate still to this day simply being "Al"or his last name while me well its linked to my last name as well.

I've used it ever since alot of people only know me by the name Hoady, its always my introduction and i rarely ever think of myself as Alex.Haha kinda funny really its my trademark theres usually a mixup when i'm meeting new people though "What?Cody?" *repeats 3 times that i'm hoady* people simply put people probably think"wtf?".

Feng-Hi

My username isn't my nickname! My nickname is Spiderman as in my job I always volunteer to climb over, under, through anything when it really isn't totally necessary. That and in 2007 I was doing my unnecessary climbing at a job and fell off a fence which led to me breaking my ankle. Got back to work though and the first thing I do is......climb after someone again!!!! Mwhahahahahahahahahaha

alonecrow

it's a long story behind my nickname..
and unfortunately it got nothing to do with RE.. but it got something to do with Ace Combat Zero game and Arsenal FC in it..
well, to put it simple, just say that I choose that nickname to make my self feel comfortable about being a lone fighter in every place..
*you'll get confused with this one.. haha..

Nosophoros

Romero;36369 said:
Obvious? It doesn't ring a bell yet... :unsure:

But you have not proven yourself as "fatale" yet, but maybe you have surprises in store for us? Haha ;)
Alucard is Dracula spelled backward as in Vlad Dracula III The Impaler

He is the main protagonist in the anime Hellsing and Hellsing OVA (Ultimate)

dark_zero

well i was thinking of sub zero at the time but i didnt want to sound corny so i put a dark instead of a sub and use it as my own name because its different and unique lol

Trinity

Everyone thinks my nickname has something to do with Matrix,or Blade..No,it sure doesn't...
It's because of Oscar Wild,My dying Bride and the number 3.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Nothing major in the creation of my name - Steve has always called me that (to the point where if he uses my real name I don't actually respond, thinking he's talking to someone else) and wanted me to use it as my username on his Fable site...and it just went from there.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Angel;36508 said:
Nothing major in the creation of my name - Steve has always called me that (to the point where if he uses my real name I don't actually respond, thinking he's talking to someone else) and wanted me to use it as my username on his Fable site...and it just went from there.

Aww, that is so rediculously cute! ;) :p

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
You say cute, I say vomit inducing :lol:

Wow, I'm such a romantic....

Top Bottom