• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tell about your nickname

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Trinity;36506 said:
Everyone thinks my nickname has something to do with Matrix,or Blade..
I did not! I can't remember any Trinity from the Matrix, maybe that's because it's a long time since I watched it, and I'm not a Matrix fan.

In fact... this is what I thought Trinity meant, and I thought you were a man. Trinity was a spaghetti western character played by Terence Hill, around 1970. I guess this shows how "ancient" I am... :p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Angel;36511 said:
You say cute, I say vomit inducing :lol:

Wow, I'm such a romantic....

LMAO. Oh, come on and admit it darlin', you do secretly love it, haha. :p

Everyone thinks my nickname has something to do with Matrix

Yeah, I thought so too. Probably because it's the only 'Trinity' I've heard of... apart from like, the Holy Trinity or something, lol. :D

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
where does it come from then, the matrix is the most obvious explanation to most people.
and Romero, she's the leading lady in the matrix lol.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Maybe my nick was not so obvious... Could be many people named Romero out there.
I got inspired by George A. Romero. Does it ring a bell now? If you're into zombies, you surely must know about Romero? :)

La Femme Fatale;36419 said:

I don't think I've posted here during that time of...

Nevermind. :p
LMAO!
No comment...

Hoady

Yeah not surprisingly trinity always reminded me of the matrix its the only place i've heard it from.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
my old nickname use to be "elboa" because i use to elbo people accidently. but everyone still calls me elmo lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeah "elmo" because its easier to say then my proper name, which is Elmas - haha your sig text made me laugh !

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
RE5.;36775 said:
idiot being the smart one? haha Im not sure I remmember the saying
Beating the smart one, not being the smart one. It's a wise saying.

OK, enough about that. Don't go off topic please. :)

EDIT:

@ mastermind,
Don't be that sorry. It's OK. I just don't want this to go further off topic. :)

Top Bottom