• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Photo-0193.png

What you don't know is that I took this in the middle of the clothes section of the store :lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah man, I Had a Awesome time, got a nice tan.. dunno if Its healthy just sitting.. roasting in the sun.. but the tan is nice haha. the food is good too, Tryed muscles and swordfish pretty nice.

Only downer would be the 6 mozzy bites I got, and a few jelly fish stings, and whatever else bit me which I dont know what it was lol XD

45760_428025022376_727377376_5260215_3054966_n.jpg

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
echoey;88755 said:
Only downer would be the 6 mozzy bites I got, and a few jelly fish stings, and whatever else bit me which I dont know what it was lol XD

45760_428025022376_727377376_5260215_3054966_n.jpg
Mozzy bites = mosquito bites? Only 6 in total? Lucky you, I got a bajillion bites a week ago from mosquitos and gnats. The swollenness and itching is gone, but I still have all the red marks my skin. One place it's 9 bites in a space less than the smallest coins, no bigger area than a fingernail. 9 bites only there!

The upside was I got to visit a very sexy doctor that gave me pills haha.

Btw a good picture from the pool there. I hope there was no jelly fishes there, lol.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah I meant mosquito bites, I hate them, everynight I patrol'd the villa killing them off, Crap man thats alot though, they must like you haha. I'll give you a hint for all you people oput there suffering.

I used a plug in thing that apprently gets rid of them, well that didnt work. After that I used candals, that helped but they still came, and after that I used a electric fan, put it next to my bed and had that on all night, Im pretty sure thats the best thing you can do apparently they dont like fans lol.

Haha yeah no jelly's in that pool lol

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
lol i think its safe to say you're invited to the Glorious Boys social group Echoey, I always wondered what a 12 pack looks like, I want to see Echoey in the next resident evil,

Btw thats a really badass hat, you think thats what kept the mosquitos away? "trust me ...its him"

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ahh That hat was in the villa when I got there, that is where it remains for the next family loll, It was my "Drinking Hat" Lol and I used it for late night poker as well... yeah thats a fisheye or fishbowl thing on the digi cam my nan has lol its kinda funny :p

a 12 pak, :D Much too kind my friend haha I wish I had one, Ive got a 4 pak lol but Im trying to get fat so I can put muscle on the fat... apparently thats the trick, Wish I had a thick gut & 12 pak though lol haha.

I'd love to be in Resident Evil! but how sad would that be.. everywhere would be wrecked from the zombies.
I dont know if Hoady was aiming for cute, I wasnt trying lol but thank you Star, haha Iv got a few holiday pictures I can post its like stock to post in this thread lol until it get boring and I take new ones lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Thats more like it. I dont consider myself any of that though Haha but yeah I was only playing, when you get called cute, Its not that I find it patronizing but cute just isnt gangster or brute-ish lol.

Top Bottom