• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Well it's better then nothing, Thanks Capcom & thanks Star lol I dont wonna look ungreatful coz those are nice comments, I could always be bigger thats all.

Ive played RE5 to much and I think if I aint as big as Chirs I aint happy lol

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
If you ever get as big as Chris, you should make a video of you saying something like "GET TO THE CHOPPA! IT IS THE ONLY WAY! AAAGGHHAGHHAAHH!" or not...but that would be so epic.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
lol just take those big ass bottles of body mass supplements and you'll be well on your way :lol: (theres another way that could be faster..but its more of the illegal type)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I'll buy a predator suit and make my mate wear it, and Ill beat him up, in some kind of forest.
Much like the new predator film, that guy aint arnold but he still gave it a good run. Im more like him if anything lol lol scawny

No Roids lol thats crazy, Worst thing you could do ever!
lots of milkshake poridge cheese steaks thats what Im trying to go for, those what you suggested they work as well I use to mix bannanas and ice cream with it. I got use to the taste eventualy.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well now that I want to go swimming thanks to you guys :p Here's a couple of pictures of me by the pool earlier this summer.

SDC17203.png

SDC17193.png

And that's as close as you get to seeing me in a bathing suit :lol: :lol:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
True, true. Seeing me in a bathing suit is a rare sight. I don't usually take pictures of myself in one, and I don't let people take pictures of me in one either. It's not because I hate the way I look in one..it's because I just don't want everyone seeing me almost naked :lol: :lol: It doesn't matter for the people at the beach or the pool :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
:lol: There really should be a REN pool party. Just no Neptunes in the pool please. And don't let the zombies grill, or get in the pool xD

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I jumped from "DAH CHOPPA" Haha! Nah joking there was a white ledge you can just about see it. Yeah its gonna be awhile before I have another Holiday =(

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I see the ledge now that I went back to look at it lmao. You had me singing the "it's raining men" song because it looks like you're falling from the sky. :lol: :lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Oh dear lol. "raining men" terrible terrible that was a big jump though well fun haha did it loads it wernt just the once lolz.

I'm admiring my tan while its fresh, I hope I dont loose it so sudenly haha
me in a string vesty lol

alim0384.jpg

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
echoey;88778 said:
Yeah I meant mosquito bites, I hate them, everynight I patrol'd the villa killing them off, Crap man thats alot though, they must like you haha. I'll give you a hint for all you people oput there suffering.

I used a plug in thing that apprently gets rid of them, well that didnt work. After that I used candals, that helped but they still came, and after that I used a electric fan, put it next to my bed and had that on all night, Im pretty sure thats the best thing you can do apparently they dont like fans lol.

Haha yeah no jelly's in that pool lol
They really love me haha, I wish I were more like mom, she almost never get bitten.

I wonder what happens if a mosquito sucks blood from a totally wasted person... will it fly and crash? lol

We used smoke spirals indoor, it's a green spiral thingy that makes smoke. It smells better than tobacco smoke too.

tremor;88837 said:
True, true. Seeing me in a bathing suit is a rare sight. I don't usually take pictures of myself in one, and I don't let people take pictures of me in one either. It's not because I hate the way I look in one..it's because I just don't want everyone seeing me almost naked :lol: :lol: It doesn't matter for the people at the beach or the pool :p
You can always use the wedding dress from our wedding. :lol:

Nah, I totally understand. ;)

echoey;88853 said:
Did you guys say pool party? lol
The owner said no jumping but It went way past that XD

40519_428025237376_727377376_5260231_7634788_n.jpg
Hey mr. stuntman, I wouldn't dare jump from that height. :cool:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
echoey;88866 said:
Oh dear lol. "raining men" terrible terrible that was a big jump though well fun haha did it loads it wernt just the once lolz.

I'm admiring my tan while its fresh, I hope I dont loose it so sudenly haha
me in a string vesty lol

alim0384.jpg

As far as your tan goes, you should keep it for a while..it'll last for around 4-6 months or something like that. Atleast that's how long mine lasted. Yours might last longer since you're skin is a darker tone than mine lol.

@ Romero: xD That wedding dress did look like just a really sexy bathing suit lmao. I wish I could move into a house with a built in swimming pool :lol: Then I wouldn't have to go anywhere else unless I'm on vacation haha.

Photo-0184.png

As you can see, I cut my hair some hahaha

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Ahhh lol That is too sexy, you might want to ugly yourself up a bit and make it fair to everyone else. Nice haircut too :p

@echoey... How did you not break yourself in half lol that looks like the shallow end :D

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Capcomplicated;88913 said:
Ahhh lol That is too sexy, you might want to ugly yourself up a bit and make it fair to everyone else. Nice haircut too :p

@echoey... How did you not break yourself in half lol that looks like the shallow end :D

LMAO! :lol: I'm just as sexy as all the other lovelies here hahaha. Thank you though CC :wub:

@echoey: Erm...I don't know if it's just me with my crappy modem or not, but everytime I try looking at your last picture you posted, it never loads all the way out xD

Top Bottom