• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
No I'm not but thanks anyway. :blush: I find that I only look good in pop art so that's why I take most of my pictures that way. :lol:

LordGolbez

Magnolia Grandiflora;90036 said:
No I'm not but thanks anyway. :blush: I find that I only look good in pop art so that's why I take most of my pictures that way. :lol:

Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder Dear And You Are Pretty Don't Tell Yourself That Or Let Anyone Else Do It Either.:D

Mr Sunshine

Magnolia Grandiflora;90031 said:
:ninja:

Fallen you piece of poop. :lol: This was the best image I could find.

photo82r.jpg

Great! :D

I have already printed this and placed it over by bed -next to my tremor poster-
so that I will be sleeping well at nights!

@echoey: Nah man, you are not skinny. At least not as skinny as I am! :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
FalleN;90062 said:

I have already printed this and placed it over by bed -next to my tremor poster-
You have pictures of my lovely wives above your bed? :eek:

Well I can't blame your taste of art. Maggie and tremor... :wub::wub:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
FalleN;90062 said:

:lol: Well as long as you're happy...

@echoey: You're not skinny, from what I can tell you have a very nice body. Okay...that reads off way worse than it sounded in my head...I think I'll shut up now. :blush:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Thanks you lot, Iv had a few compliments at work and stuff but Iv also had a few people laugh at me =/ not sure why haha

weighty.png

I do get those thoughts to just really get into the gym try to look like some kinda body builder but I dunno. Need better weights for that, next pay day is going to be interesting haha I get like 2grand to play with lol.

Mr Sunshine

echoey;90087 said:
Thanks you lot, Iv had a few compliments at work and stuff but Iv also had a few people laugh at me =/ not sure why haha

weighty.png

Hahahahahahaha! :p

But seriously dude, you don't happen to get some kind of drug do you? ;)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
No, Lol seriously I wonder what you lot think I am sometimes. jesus xD
Since I was 17, I loved some girl, she called me one time and said she got mugged her and her boyfriend, ever since I was 17 Iv been doing press ups pull ups sit ups weights etc.

No one is gonna send me to A&E without a good fist fight.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah Correct A&E they both had concussion, I didnt really care about her bf but when I heard she got punched in the head as well, it started the whole exorcise, explossion xD

She didnt get mugged though just thumped so Brave I geuss.

Top Bottom