• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Mitsu

Thank you, everyone !

Cassidy : You're very cute ;)

Dark-zero : Such a pity that there is so much light ! But it doesn't change anything, you're looking really good !

Chrisredfield : Wow, did you plan to go to a convention with the outfit =D ?

Tenebrae : Wow.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
wpstudart;50565 said:
ChrisRedfield1994,It must be very prideful to be in the your country army and a Dark Side member :lol:

Mitsu/CassidyAcid/dark_zero are very beautiful girls :D

Actually, I'm only 14 so I'm not in the army (yet)

@Mitsu- Hehe, nope. I wear it for airsoft.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Cassidy : Indeed very cute! I especially like you hair style.

Dark-zero : Kinda old picture you say, kinda very very nice picture I say.

Chrisredfield : I guess you'll never stop to suprise me, Darth Redfield^^

Tenebrae : Magnificent.

Mitsu: You look adorable.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Valentine;50601 said:
Cassidy : Indeed very cute! I especially like you hair style.

Dark-zero : Kinda old picture you say, kinda very very nice picture I say.

Chrisredfield : I guess you'll never stop to suprise me, Darth Redfield^^

Tenebrae : Magnificent.

Mitsu: You look adorable.

=D
Cheers mate! =)
Yeah, replica of Darth Vader's lightsaber from Episode Fail- I mean 3. =)

Hoady

Mitsu;50496 said:
By the way, wouldn't it be clearer if someone (very courageous) could make what we call here a "trombinoscope". . . ?
Hmm well this isn't my kind of work...BUT COME COURAGE FAILURE SHALL NOT SUCCEED!*flys to france*

It's a list of the members followed by a link toward their pictures, in the first post, for example. It allows everyone to see how the members look, not taking the time to search for a hundred pages. . . Dunno, just wanted to ask =)
Is it much effort?Theres heaps of pictures is it possible to get everyone to do theres by themselves?

Mitsu,CassidyAcid and darkzero....I think its official when i say all Resident Evil fan chicks are good looking(as sleezy as that may sound).:p ;)

(Chris your army gear is badass)

Well after seeing my old painting clothes nearly everyday i decided to put them on me feeling nostalgic.
picture9w.jpg

picture11dwc.jpg

picture10d.jpg
Bragging rights(handy if your dyslexic lol)

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Captain Courageous;50726 said:
Hmm well this isn't my kind of work...BUT COME COURAGE FAILURE SHALL NOT SUCCEED!*flys to france*

Is it much effort?Theres heaps of pictures is it possible to get everyone to do theres by themselves?

Mitsu,CassidyAcid and darkzero....I think its official when i say all Resident Evil fan chicks are good looking(as sleezy as that may sound).:p ;)

(Chris your army gear is badass)

Well after seeing my old painting clothes nearly everyday i decided to put them on me feeling nostalgic.
picture9w.jpg

picture11dwc.jpg

picture10d.jpg
Bragging rights(handy if your dyslexic lol)

Cheers mate! =)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Looks like your hair has grown back hoady!
haha

I have pictures of me an my sibblings that are kinda funny I need to upload them :/

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
wpstudart;50771 said:
Hey AgentHUNK, you're looking like: 'Girl, just wait for me ;)' :lol:

Actually, it is the other way around. I have lost 40 pounds recenctly (even though it does not show.)and I am still trying to lose 60 more, because I am tired of being "The Fat Guy". All of my friends are skinny SOBs, and that leaves me as the Token Fat Guy. As far as the "Dating Circuit" goes being a fat guy sucks because most women take one look at me tell themselves it is not worth their time to get to know me. Honestly it is their loss.

Wow, sorry for getting Offtopic, needed to vent. That Shirt is for when I feel empowered in all of my delusional sexiness. That invariably leads to the thong speedo. Pictures coming soon.:blink::sick: JK.

Last edited:
Top Bottom