• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Hoady

This is how i look when i wake up lol.

picture6u.jpg

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
^^ Haha, seems you're in a good mood when you wake up.

Where is Trinity? She's been away so much lately. Missing you dear! You promised some beach pics, looking forward to see them.

Hoady

She like had that vacation/concert trip so i'm pretty sure you would want to go do awhole lot of shenanigans before going to UNI(lets face it this place isn't very exciting lol).I'm sure shes on the prowl, soon she'll be flooding her 5 or so husbands with her daily wife issues.

001.jpg

Mitsu

Here is. . . myself. The only picture where I smile x) ~

By the way, wouldn't it be clearer if someone (very courageous) could make what we call here a "trombinoscope". . . ? It's a list of the members followed by a link toward their pictures, in the first post, for example. It allows everyone to see how the members look, not taking the time to search for a hundred pages. . . Dunno, just wanted to ask =)

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Mitsu;50496 said:

By the way, wouldn't it be clearer if someone (very courageous) could make what we call here a "trombinoscope". . . ? It's a list of the members followed by a link toward their pictures, in the first post, for example. It allows everyone to see how the members look, not taking the time to search for a hundred pages. . . Dunno, just wanted to ask =)

Very nice picture Mitsu =)
And that would actually be a good, except very time consuming process.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Mitsu;50496 said:

Very pretty, Mitsu! :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Mitsu;50496 said:

Very pretty! Cute smile. :)
Your idea sounds good, but it would be so much work to keep the links updated.

CassidyAcid

Mitsu you're very pretty :wub:
And ChrisRedfield1994 lmao that last picture is badass! xD

I don't normally look as pale as this, honestly :p:

DSC05360.jpg

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
ChrisRedfield1994;50514 said:
An ancient one from me, and technically not 'showing my face' ;)

LondonMCMphotos003-1.jpg
Is that a genuine British military uniform?
The face mask reminds me about the SWAT force in San Andreas lol.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Romero;50535 said:

Is that a genuine British military uniform?
The face mask reminds me about the SWAT force in San Andreas lol.

Actually, it's MultiCam =)
It's a pattern designed for the U.S Army, but lost to ACU:
ACU%20Jacket.jpg

And yeah, I love my balaclava =)
Pull on my tinted, fog resistant goggles et voi la!
I look like a S.W.A.T team =)
But I do actually have a genuine British Army helmet.
I don't wear it, however, in respect to the soldier who previously wore it =)

wpstudart

ChrisRedfield1994,It must be very prideful to be in the your country army and a Dark Side member :lol:

Mitsu/CassidyAcid/dark_zero are very beautiful girls :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
dark_zero;50540 said:
kinda old but not too bad lol, forgive me for the lighting as this camera has a bright flash lol

me.jpg
You look better than a model :). Until now I thought you were a guy, lol.
Actually all the girls posted here are pretty.

Tenebrae;50571 said:
Don't tell us you're an artist, playing in Iron Maiden? On one of the pictures you look not so different from Bruce Dickinson when he was younger haha.

What kind of sword is it? Looks too decorative to be made for combat. It's very nice.

dark_zero

Romero;50575 said:

You look better than a model :). Until now I thought you were a guy, lol.
Actually all the girls posted here are pretty.

haha i get that alot, its funny how my username strikes people as to thinking im a male lmao... :)

Tenebrae

Romero;50575 said:

Don't tell us you're an artist, playing in Iron Maiden? On one of the pictures you look not so different from Bruce Dickinson when he was younger haha.

What kind of sword is it? Looks too decorative to be made for combat. It's very nice.

Hmm,

I'm an artist...but not of that sort. Regardless, yeah...the sword is decorative and a prop of the photographers. I typically prefer small bladed weapons akin to the Hibbon Claw II. Love me my skinning knives.

Top Bottom