• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

wpstudart

AgentHUNK;50790 said:
Actually, it is the other way around. I have lost 40 pounds recenctly (even though it does not show.)and I am still trying to lose 60 more, because I am tired of being "The Fat Guy". All of my friends are skinny SOBs, and that leaves me as the Token Fat Guy. As far as the "Dating Circuit" goes being a fat guy sucks because most women take one look at me tell themselves it is not worth their time to get to know me. Honestly it is their loss.

Of course the fact that I still have feelings for this one woman, even though I never really had a chance, does hamper things on my end.

Wow, sorry for getting Offtopic, needed to vent. That Shirt is for when I feel empowered in all of my delusional sexiness. That invariably leads to the thong speedo. Pictures coming soon.:blink::sick: JK.

AgentHUNK, first of all, you aren't ugly, and I think you look like a nice man, you must be nice, funny, and that's what woman looking for. And you lost 40 pounds already? MAN, THAT'S A BIG ACHIEVEMENT, NO KIDDING. I'm impressed, I try to loss like 2 pounds, and I can't. You'll lose 60 and it won't take long.

Woman can be a pain in the ass, most of the time, because I have the woman that I love, but still I can't do anything, I'm very shy, I want to talk to her, say what I feel, but I know there will more handsome, rich, and funny guys for her, so I don't try to say that. I know what you mean. Love Sucks.

And for your Friends, F*CK them. I hate these skinny people that think 'Skinny is the best'. And I know you'll find your woman, a one that you love, and so do her. I usually don't think love goes that way, but in the end, something like that happens.

And you know what? I have like 50 pounds (years and years without knowing) and I didn't have that luck with the girls. It's all about personality man. Woman doesn't think that way about you. I KNOW THAT.

Sorry to message you about that, but think, are your skinny friends nice? They always get good with the women? I don't think so. Apparency isn't everything bro. I already said, it's personality trust me, it's all about attitude.

You isn't ugly either. That makes you win some points. ;) And I want to see your new pics dude ;)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
AgentHUNK;50790 said:
Actually, it is the other way around. I have lost 40 pounds recenctly (even though it does not show.)and I am still trying to lose 60 more, because I am tired of being "The Fat Guy".
Wow, that's quite an achievement, AgentHUNK! Good for you, you should be proud of yourself. :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Yes HUNK that's good. :)
I've been trying to lose 2 punds the last 4-5 months, and with this pace I'll maybe have done it at the end of the year. :p

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
I appreciate the support from you guys, but the bulk of that post was meant in good humor. Sometimes it can be subtle, and I thought it would be funny after my "Chubby and Dangerous" pic. I have come to terms with my flaws. My philosophy is "I am not the most charasmatic, athletic, or attractive of indivduals. If you have a problem with that keep it to yourself because I am happy with who I am."

Being overweight all of my life has made me who I am today, and the bulk of my humor is focused at myself. I don't take myself too seriously. My friends are great guys, and they are not SOBs, that was a figure of speech. Next time I will hit you with the "Hammer Of Obvious Humor".

Again I thank you all for the outpouring of support, but I am honestly fine. Like I said the post was in good humor for my previous pic.

wpstudart

AgentHUNK;50924 said:
I appreciate the support from you guys, but the bulk of that post was meant in good humor. Sometimes it can be subtle, and I thought it would be funny after my "Chubby and Dangerous" pic. I have come to terms with my flaws. My philosophy is "I am not the most charasmatic, athletic, or attractive of indivduals. If you have a problem with that keep it to yourself because I am happy with who I am."

Being overweight all of my life has made me who I am today, and the bulk of my humor is focused at myself. I don't take myself too seriously. My friends are great guys, and they are not SOBs, that was a figure of speech. Next time I will hit you with the "Hammer Of Obvious Humor".

Again I thank you all for the outpouring of support, but I am honestly fine. Like I said the post was in good humor for my previous pic.

:lol: Sorry for the misunderstanding, I'm not good at detecting humor on posts :p

Anyway, It's nice to know that you're like that, people this way are the coolest, people who think 'that's who I'm' are right. Nice thing. Let's get back to the topic now, shall we? :lol:

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Toys
2008-09-04-49678.jpg

2008-09-04-49778.jpg

Sake and peach Fresca
l_1bd4a9b9d7be4a44ac0b5072fe1195a7.jpg

D

Deleted member 1428

A gun and a knife! Gimme gimme gimme :lol:!! Looking good Agent :).

Hoady

Is that a glock?I've never shot a real gun, i've had fun with those BB guns but i wanna feel some goddamn recoil man!Its a very long process getting guns heres, always wanted to shoot a bolt action rifle.

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
DSCN0010.jpg

DSCN0015.jpg

Desert Eagle "Baby Eagle" Polymer Frame compact 9mm. I posted vids of me shooting it and my .357 on my Facebook Page. I am currently saving up for the .50 Desert Eagle. I am sorry to hear you are having problems getting firearms. I live in Texas, and all stereotypes aside, it is not too taxing to get a firearm. (as long as it is not automatic.) Of course I have a saying, "When they come for your guns give them the ammo first."

D

Deleted member 1428

I want one but unfortuanately 13 yr olde aren't allowed to get guns :lol:.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
AgentHUNK;50956 said:
DSCN0010.jpg

DSCN0015.jpg

Desert Eagle "Baby Eagle" Polymer Frame compact 9mm. I posted vids of me shooting it and my .357 on my Facebook Page. I am currently saving up for the .50 Desert Eagle. I am sorry to hear you are having problems getting firearms. I live in Texas, and all stereotypes aside, it is not too taxing to get a firearm. (as long as it is not automatic.) Of course I have a saying, "When they come for your guns give them the ammo first."

THAT is a sweet as hell gun.
I remember being in the States when my dad took my brother and I to a firing range. We used an XD4, Ruger Redhawk, AR15 (my favourite) and a small revolver. Man, I love magnums.
How intense is the recoil on your "Baby Eagle"?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
AgentHUNK;50956 said:
DSCN0010.jpg

What is the long item above the gun?

"Give them the ammo first" LOL.

Nemises;51035 said:
I want one but unfortuanately 13 yr olde aren't allowed to get guns :lol:.
Oh that sucks. :( What about rockets, or are they too heavily taxed?

Nah, j\k. And I thought you were quite a bit older than 13. :)

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Romero;51050 said:

That is the hinge to the pistol case.:D

Chris the recoil is not that bad. Of course you're talking to a 6'6" Tall, 320 pound man who shoots predominately .357,
.44, and .50 handguns.

D

Deleted member 1428

Romero;51050 said:

"Give them the ammo first" LOL.

Oh that sucks. :( What about rockets, or are they too heavily taxed?

Nah, j\k. And I thought you were quite a bit older than 13. :)

Yeah I'm 13. But if any of you try to stalk me I will keel you with my blades and if that fails I will go cannibalistic and bite your jugular and eat your face.

Top Bottom