• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I want to show-off the current love of my life. I had several other pictures on my laptop, but it broke so I lost them. :( But anyway, here's my godson Hayden and myself. :)
6772_104409164737_503109737_2074758.jpg

6772_104409159737_503109737_2074757.jpg

Hoady

Ughh I hate babies!Sorry i know thats really bad but i think there ugly!By the way whats a godson?Its always a rare treat seeing photos of yourself, but in the 4 or so i've seen you never look the same in any one of them lol.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
You actually wouldn't believe how many people say that to me. Seriously, sometimes even my extended family don't recognize me, which I guess is kinda sad. :lol: I think it just depends on the amount of make-up I'm wearing and my hair.

And godparent, straight from Wikipedia; because they word it better than I would:
Traditionally, godparents were counted informally responsible for ensuring that the child's religious education was carried out and for caring for the child should he or she be orphaned. Today, the word "godparent" might not have explicitly religious overtones. The modern view of a godparent tends to be an individual chosen by the parents to take an interest in the child's upbringing and personal development. However, godparent is not a legal position, and should the parents seriously intend the godparents to act as foster parents in case of their death, this must be legally specified through the usual means (such as a will).

Hoady

Oh ok i think thats funny lol,well lets just hope you don't have sisters.:lol:

Well heres some more ****ty webcam pics.I have been using a camera with my cousin lately so hoping when that uploads theres some pictures away from this box of a room you've all been detailing for the past 8 months lol.
picture1ojh.jpg

picture9i.jpg

picture14e.jpg
Not what it looks like although probably similar haha.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Aww LFF you look so pretty and your godson is so cute!!!

Captain Courageous;54299 said:
picture3aso.jpg
[/spoiler]

Captain Courageous you remind me of the youngest brother in the movie Four Brothers in that first pic!

Hoady

Lol aren't they all black?I'm pretty sure i saw like a minute of that movie,guns blazing and all.

I think thats enough webcam pictures for awhile, those are the ONLY pictures i've posted which is pretty boring.When i move out of home soon i'm sure i can take some proper pics outdoors or something y'know.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Had to for two weeks while I was on holiday, eating steaks like four times a week helped haha but I need to quit the weed permanently if I wonna get a cracking body :/

Hoady

Pot isn't addictive for me so i never have a problem not using it but those durries man, they truly are a complete p*** off.You get a craving,smoke then get annoyed when you have none they are just a cure for nothing in your body.Do you know what i'm getting at?Ciggies really are just that, toxic annoyances.

But yeah you have gotten fairly ripped man, i hope to hit the gym soon well while i'm still in my teens anyway.

D

Deleted member 1428

I'm working on getting muscles :D!! But unfortuanately my body isn't mature enough for alot of exertion and could damage my spinal column. I'm only 13 ya know >_>.

Hoady

Yeah man i wanted to be more built when i was like 13-14 but then i stopped caring because i learnt no matter how muscly,big or intimidating these peoples strong physical strength may look,its really just a blatant illusion.In other words they get hurt damn well hard!

I've only just started filling out, i mean i'm 17 and i'm only starting to see my first signs of a beard and proper moustache when alot of people i know already had started getting that stuff at 14-15.Seriously i've been waiting to long for this haha, i say in a month or two i can hopefully have some fully raging moustache going.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
I started building when I was 17. Advise is not to start before that age lifting heavy stuff. But it's all right and best to lift your own bodyweight like situps, pushups, chins... if you're below 17 but nothing more heavy than that. That's my advise. Remeber it doesn't matter how hard you train, you can only gain 2 kg of muscle mass per year if you don't use steroids.

Top Bottom