• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Hoady

I always judged your looks from the avatar and i've been pretty far off lol.Don't worry about the hair you can look just like me...actually that probably isn't a good thing.:confused:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Steve, you totally remind me of Viggo Mortenson in his LotR days- especially in that third picture, aha ;)

Now, if the missus posts her visage we'll have all the staff down.

Hoady

Wanna see some vintage ****?Behold me as a child...Can you guess which one?
n556831810_1331415_1535.jpg

Then this happened...
picture24t.jpg
picture27q.jpg

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;46611 said:
I have actually been blonde before... like, for a day or two, but it totally just washes me out. It definitely works on some ladies, but for me not so much.
I can imagine blonde isn't your color. But black is really nice on you. And you also look very nice with reddish/brownish hair, not sure what to call it lol. You know what color I talk about.

La Femme Fatale;46619 said:

I found them on the side of the road, their mommy had gotten hit by a car. :( Me and my friend picked them up and tried to take them to the SPCA, but they refused to take them in and said we'd have to try the one in another city instead. So, we brought them home and washed them and fed them and what-not, and took them to the SPCA in St. Kitts the next morning. :)
Poor raccoon family.. :(
I'm a bit impressed by the hypodermic needle, are you a nurse or something? Or maybe it's something else, but it does look like you just gave them drugs.

I forgot to ask, is it by chance near Raccoon City..?

Captain Courageous;46650 said:
I always judged your looks from the avatar and i've been pretty far off lol.
I think we all do that mistake sometimes.

Makes me wonder... what do you guys think I look like? :huh::ninja:
lol

Hoady

Romero;46684 said:

I think we all do that mistake sometimes.

Makes me wonder... what do you guys think I look like? :huh::ninja:
lol

Well i started to think you looked like this.
UglyEffinMexican.jpg

But then i realised you were slightly taller.
nah jokes man.:p

Wouldnt have a clue whatever norwegians look like lol.Get a pic up!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
hahahahahahhaahahah, you do post some random pictures sometimes
but unless he proves you wrong, that will get stuck in everyones minds lol

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
La Femme Fatale;46664 said:
Steve, you totally remind me of Viggo Mortenson in his LotR days- especially in that third picture, aha ;)

Now, if the missus posts her visage we'll have all the staff down.
Hmmm....Viggo.... er, I mean Steve *ahem*

Yeah, Steve has no hair now since his cousin shaved it all off one random afternoon and Steve decided to keep it that way.

And I highly doubt I'll ever be posting pictures of meself - I hate cameras. I'm not one of those people who say that and really have twenty folders crammed with perfectly posed shots - I genuinely avoid all cameras where possible. It was a miracle I even allowed anyone to take a picture of me at my wedding...and even then there are only about 4 of them with me mostly turned away :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Captain Courageous;46695 said:
Well i started to think you looked like this.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd315/troubble27/UglyEffinMexican.jpg

But then i realised you were slightly taller.
nah jokes man.:p

Wouldnt have a clue whatever norwegians look like lol.Get a pic up!
:lol: I'm taller and slimmer. And I dress differently. :lol:

As I said earlier in this thread, I won't post pictures because of privacy.
And I prefer non-digital cameras, that would be a problem if I ever wanted to post digital pics. I think that also my next camera will perhaps be using films and not megapixels. I'm that conservative heh.

aintnoscrub;46713 said:
21lu913.jpg
smqfdv.jpg

i think you two may be related lol.
Viggo, we knew that "Steve" was just a nickname. Because your real name is Viggo Mortensen. It's the same person on both pictures! ;)

Angel;46717 said:
Yeah, Steve has no hair now since his cousin shaved it all off one random afternoon and Steve decided to keep it that way.
Lol, the exact same thing happened to me.

Tyrant

Your probably wondering what I look like...The Notorious Tyrant...

well im 14 >:D
so dont be such a PEDO
Anyway...

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Lolz. Can't believe I'm being likened to ol' Viggo! My wife fancies the pants off him so I'll take it as a compliment. :p

Keep those pics coming, folks!

Hoady

Angel;46717 said:
Hmmm....Viggo.... er, I mean Steve *ahem*

Hmm this has happened to me before except it was with one of my drongo mates and i ended up with a mohawk for a month lol.

And I highly doubt I'll ever be posting pictures of meself - I hate cameras. I'm not one of those people who say that and really have twenty folders crammed with perfectly posed shots - I genuinely avoid all cameras where possible. It was a miracle I even allowed anyone to take a picture of me at my wedding...and even then there are only about 4 of them with me mostly turned away :lol:

Despite all the pictures i've put up i actually i hate being in photos for some reason when people are looking at them i just don't like it lol.If theres other people around and we both have to look in a mirror i find it incredibly awkward/unnerving, this is why i have a pair of clippers lol.

aintnoscrub;46713 said:
i think you two may be related lol.
Lol you may have an uncanning resemblance to Viggo but theres also some Luis Sera in there.You have the dashing looks of a warrior mixed with the charm of a spaniard lol.

iHax^;46962 said:
Mahnnn, that kid looks so familiar.
Haha no BS man i was thinking the same thing.Rathit has got a new friend his age now.

Top Bottom