• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Hoady

Yeah rathit this is obviously you.
skip-larue-dirty-old-man.jpg

It depends if you had a mono going its for the best, everyone likes to laugh at the guy with a raging monobrow.I just looked at my gorgeous photos and was wondering do blonde eyebrows exist?I'm as blonde as it gets and mine are black.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Thanks to all of you, and especially Trinity for pouring so many good quality photos into here. :)

Trinity;45443 said:
Good shots. Very nice dog, it's not that old? Everything looks attractive, also what's below the purse haha. ;)

Captain Courageous;45473 said:
Loool, that's a funny expression! :lol:

Trinity;45485 said:
Better that than your brows (that happened to me once :( )
You two, stop playin' with matches! :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Captain Courageous;45488 said:
Yeah rathit this is obviously you.
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj315/midageman/Misc/skip-larue-dirty-old-man.jpg

It depends if you had a mono going its for the best, everyone likes to laugh at the guy with a raging monobrow.I just looked at my gorgeous photos and was wondering do blonde eyebrows exist?I'm as blonde as it gets and mine are black.
Or is it "A Randy Old Man"? :p
Nah, it could have been me, I just look even older and dirtier. :ninja:
Haha j/k.

Trinity

Romero;45574 said:
Good shots. Very nice dog, it's not that old? Everything looks attractive, also what's below the purse haha. ;)

She's about 7 months old,so she's still a baby :)
As for the thing below,it's my shirt's ribbon ;)

This is our Tekken/Soul Calibur tournament held every month :lol:

xoxo from the beach ;)

Hoady

Hmm To The Tekken Soul Caliber Crew, thats a big chop bowl lol and is that what i think it is?Ballentines?Or it might be Canadian Club?I dunno one of my mates loves ballentines and he is a really fussy drinker nowadays, he won't even accept a cold stubby of beer anymore.

Speaking of dogs heres my cat.
picture17e.jpg

Hoady

Yeah i used to have a kitten that was black and had white spottled around but it ran away and never came back, i think ginger cat up there must've scared it off shes like real defensive against other animals and new people but shes very loyal to me.:D

I like all cats except for the ones with the really sqaure traingle faces you know what i'm talking about right?They just look hell weird.I'm starting to sound like a stupid old nanna.

Hoady

Hmm probably lucky i didn't write the prison story LOOOOL.Did you get yourself a comrad then?

You do look like a bit like Mr. Bean haha but thats a good thing man!And you've been pumping iron as well right?Mr. Bean on a workout?Badass.
mr_bean.jpg

dsc00607g.jpg

If i played Spot The Difference now i wouldn't see any difference.:p
Nah jokes man.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
LOL
I think Mr. Bean is pretty awesome, but I dont think he has any turkish blood in him at all lol. And yep yep haha pumping iron with some comrads

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
For the first time, I'm throwing in the towel and posting my face on here, only because I want to show everyone the adorable faces of the baby raccoons I rescued and nursed two nights ago.
4409_86836659737_503109737_1819612_.jpg

4409_86836664737_503109737_1819613_.jpg
Bahaha, they look like zombies. :p
4409_86836694737_503109737_1819618_.jpg

4409_86836709737_503109737_1819621_.jpg

4409_86836674737_503109737_1819614_.jpg

n503109737_1819626_5756652.jpg

n503109737_1819627_7710702.jpg

D

Deleted member 1428

Wow um what should I say? I really don't wanna embarrass myself.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;46492 said:
For the first time, I'm throwing in the towel and posting my face on here, only because I want to show everyone the adorable faces of the baby raccoons I rescued and nursed two nights ago.
How very very cute! Looks like you washed them? And gave them a hypodermic with something? It was very nice of you to take care of them, I would done the same. What happened to their parents? Did you find them in a forest?

They look good around your neck, you could perhaps... ah nevermind. :lol::p

Trinity;46526 said:
I always thought you were blonde,maybe cause of Marilyn :) .You look like Natalie Imbruglia.
I thought she WAS Marilyn. Are you saying it's Natalie Imbruglia? :confused:
Well whoever she is, she's cute. ^_^

D

Deleted member 1428

Yeah she is kinda cute. And no making fun of me just cuz I said that >.>.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Thanks guys. :)
I always thought you were blonde,maybe cause of Marilyn
I have actually been blonde before... like, for a day or two, but it totally just washes me out. It definitely works on some ladies, but for me not so much.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Looking real healthy Fatale and btw those raccoons are awesome!Are you gonna keep em forever?
No, I took them back the day after I found them. :( I didn't name them or anything, 'cause I didn't want to get attached. They get viscious once they're older anyway.
How very very cute! Looks like you washed them? And gave them a hypodermic with something? It was very nice of you to take care of them, I would done the same. What happened to their parents? Did you find them in a forest?
I found them on the side of the road, their mommy had gotten hit by a car. :( Me and my friend picked them up and tried to take them to the SPCA, but they refused to take them in and said we'd have to try the one in another city instead. So, we brought them home and washed them and fed them and what-not, and took them to the SPCA in St. Kitts the next morning. :)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I don't believe I've posted 'em before. I might not be as pretty as LFF or the raccoons but I figured why not post a few pics: :p

02.JPG
03.JPG
04.JPG
05.JPG

They were taken by my wife about two years ago when I was 21... when I had hair. I miss hair. Apologies for the titchy pics, they were taken on an old camera phone.

Top Bottom