• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Hoady

Yeah a goaty would be badass with my wife beater a tash is more of a gentleman thing(i think).

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Borat aint a gentelman an he's got a fat tash lol

toungehaha.jpg

Ahh, its a new day.....

Hoady

Man my internet just suddenly gone insanely slow i must've run out of bandwidth.:confused:

hmmm apparently i can't connect my cam to windows xp.....
picture1.jpg

This sucks so hard what a dodgy piece of crap.

Hoady

This may sound stupid but you remind me of buffy the vampire slayer in a way.:huh:

yeah i don't expect you to have a reply.:p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
nemop.jpg

this is the face of someone whos hand has been numb for four days straight. I took this in the morning haha then it started to rain...
everybodys lookin' gooooooood
:].

Hoady

JUST DO IT JUST DO IT JUST DO IT.Saw your shirt in that photo you look exactly like someone who went to my school i never talked to him though lol.

Hoady

Far from it man its been awhile since i've watched it though.I don't know maybe i need to lie down lol.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
just do it lol haha my family said "get a job, just do it just do it...." except they said just do it llike 10 millions times that was at christmas haha ****ers trust the boring side of the family to say that.

I need a new tee shirt lol

Sephiroxas

Hoady;26341 said:
This may sound stupid but you remind me of buffy the vampire slayer in a way.:huh:

yeah i don't expect you to have a reply.:p

Argh! I have buffy! :pinch:

Here's some more:

l_9831ac67a7a841bf84b05e466765b66a.jpg
l_5be3822e1f1b4977911220d1cf7e5e26.jpg

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
awww, the cute sheriff lol you need a sheriff hat hahah ;)

because your the sherif of the forum ...
lool hahahah

Top Bottom