• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Trinity

Nooo dude..These are new pictures,from yesterday (all my troubles seemed so far away) ...I sad I had a lolly like this when I was 3 or 4 years old :lol:

Hoady

I was thinking you looked rather similar lol gosh i'm stupid.I haven't had a lollypop for awhile although i've had one of those big rock candy ones.
jumboswirlpops.jpg

Trinity

Oh I love lollies :D Hahahaha we blondes are stupid..But were damn hot funky piranas..So all is forgiven :D

Hoady

Thats good enough for me i really like gummy bears i remember pretending to make them kiss each other when i was like 9....You know what?Way to sound cocky but this blonde girl i met like 3 weeks ago dyed her hair about a week ago and shes no where near as hot as she used to be i've actually come to the conclusion that blondes are just simply way more attractive and she cannot officially become a funky pirana anymore.:)

Hoady

I just realised my webcam makes video i don't know if it has sound though if not i think the video camera software is on my computer so i could make a quick video then everyone can see me in all my glory.Just hope some pedos aren't gonna start tracking me down haha.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
i put a video on youtube of me playing guitar hero2 then i took it off because i knew it was really bad lol
that was like two days ago hahah

Hoady

:)

In that case maybe i should change my avatar to my face i think the one i have now is giving me bad appeal lol(unless i switch back to crazy eyes).guitar hero is sick i can only play normal orange button is too difficult.Oh yeah didn't get the webcam video working so i might even get that video camera 2nite and make a video.Any tips?

picture9.jpg

picture12l.jpg

picture16.jpg

Place behind me is my room by the way.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I was taking pictures of my pecks yesterday haha i thought i had some but i dont loooool just have a line going up my chest haha
You should make a video of...... you feeding your cat... do your secret call :p

and you look like you got a tash in the first one :p

Hoady

hmm tash...reminds me of someone....

i certainly don't have a tash...i think.i haven't checked you can inspect for me.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I seee both hahaha thats where your tash will go if you get one you might get a goaty tho i prefer those..
my tash area feels like rubber after i shave it off after it grows ahhaha well smooth MMMMMMMM i like it lol

Top Bottom