• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Trinity

I don't approve marrige...So tough luck :p But if I ever have the chance,I promise I will buy you one :)

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Trinity;25568 said:
Yes I think...I bought it in San Marino...They are apparently famous for weapon selling...There were all sorts of things..I bought a Katana,and something that I think is called Shuriken.

Shuriken a throwing star, and be careful with your Katana, a Katana can only be erned.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeah its true though, katanas are known as samurai swords arnt they lol, for a samurai warrior! are you a samurai warrior??

..to be honest I think Id still be happy with a boken haha Id like a sword but a boken is still cool

51VKWP8SJGL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Hahahahah joookes, pictures of me are like all the way back on page 30 an bellow lol an onwards damn lol loadsa pictures.
heres one i took in my room with the window messing up the lighting hahah

meandmytoygunlol.jpg

Hoady

You look badass.

I remember posting a picture of a tanto i have its awesome i'll post it again later.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
not if it makes the doctors in college puts minus points in your grade becuse you didn't find his jokes funny

Trinity

Here are some new pics.. :)

This is why I hate being a girl.I can never decide which shade of what to put..So I spend an hour doing this

This is a ugly photo...Just wanted to brag with my new lollypop..I thought that they were extinct...Last time I had one of these I was 3-4 years old..I love it :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hoady;25931 said:
You look badass.
I remember posting a picture of a tanto i have its awesome i'll post it again later.
Yeahh haha woop! tanto as in the small sord like dagger thing? we had pictures of shanks haha I remmember those pics. you should get another picture of it does it have a katana handle? an woop "hitched" haha okay then lol, you got a lolllly pop! looks tasty..

black dragon knight--- you look like Akuma a little bit lol, from street fighter? has anyone told you that before haha =P
you ever heard of cosplay haha but In your last picture you do look kinda like akuma lol screw your science teachers jokes. if he aint funny show him up if he lowers your grades beat him up after the years over. HADOKEN!

Hoady

Yeah man i'll get it up later i just gotta look for it first.Good care losing a tanto in a house with 3 little brothers and a little cousin...:pinch:

Wow trinity you look great at that 16 age.You get bragging rights with your sexy lollipop.:p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahaha thats a popular toy then :p If I was in that house I'd claim it... hahah and Id stab anyone that tryed taking it lool.
Some random picture =P

elmoooooogog.jpg

Cheer

Kamen Rider
RE5.;26033 said:
black dragon knight--- you look like Akuma a little bit lol, from street fighter? has anyone told you that before haha =P

no one told me that before. all the people i have met said that i look like big boss from metal gear solid. i don't know why do they say that. there is a world diffrent between me and him.

Trinity

Hoady;26065 said:
Wow trinity you look great at that 16 age.You get bragging rights with your sexy lollipop.:p

Wtf? Who mentioned sweet 16? I'm almost 19...Hahahahahaha

Top Bottom