• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Hoady

Yeah i even have a food call when i whistle it comes straight inside sadly thats the only tricks it knows i will even prove it once i learn how to get this video camera on the computer definately.I do like cats better then dogs they are so elegant and then i look at my dog and think of is a fat hippy slob lol all he can think about is food and sleep.:confused:

picture6.jpg

yes he happened to be sitting right next to me haha he just bailed though.Hes a good dog very placid.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ahahah I found this old picture thought id share the good times. me an my mate hahah we were drunk in that club. then we musta got high later. thats when i had long hair though... i kinda miss it.

n5170482467657391942.jpg

Hoady

LOL that picture made me laugh oh and rathit the outcome of the photo is all that matters.There must've been countless times where i've been at a party and i've had photos taken then they go"okay i'm gonna put these on myspace".:dry::pinch:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
my friend got a gold chain an a ninja sword hahah i was playing with it for ages.
was well fun. I like swords but its fake. ninja swords look good with gold chains yanno ;]

goldninja.jpg

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
that one is only the length of my arm, I prefer the longer ones but its still heavy, doubt it can cut anything, but I think you could stab it in to something like cardboard hahah I think its bent anyway.

Id LOVE a real sword.

Trinity

I know this dude that's obsessed with LOTR..He made a sword...he's nuts..hahaha..It's a good sword though..I stole it from him once...hahahaa

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I think my friend wants to sharpen that small sword haha maybe it is a katana but its quite small so I call it the ninja sword lol but the metel will bend easy with a fake sword.

Trinity

Valentine;25553 said:
A real Katana?

Yes I think...I bought it in San Marino...They are apparently famous for weapon selling...There were all sorts of things..I bought a Katana,and something that I think is called Shuriken.

Top Bottom