• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahaha What do you think?! lol

elmohahaln3.gif

A-Virus300

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=92.msg18912#msg18912 date=1229560817]
Hahaha What do you think?! lol

elmohahaln3.gif

[/quote]

Haha, nice one!!!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
It made me well dizzy so dunno if ill bother trying it again Lol shame it aint more clear, makes me dsizzy watching it now..

Hoady

Looks like some insane acid trip.Not really although it is pretty spun out.

By the way i'm gonna shave my head today if i remember i'll put something up but its 4:50 in the morning though so screw that(if you really wanna know i'm up this late its because i passed out 4:00 in the afternoon...dont ask why).

Hoady

I don't know first you gotta take that bag off your head. :D
Just don't take that seriously i'm only joking. :)

A picture must bring a thousand words because i just looked at your avatar heres hoping your that same girl(a nude chick scrolling around on a resident evil website...yeah right).

midevil1

[quote author=Hoady
A picture must bring a thousand words because i just looked at your avatar heres hoping your that same girl(a nude chick scrolling around on a resident evil website...yeah right).
[/quote]

he!!! don't call me nude chick >:(

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
since ur in the topic, show us your face then? post a pic up, unless ur secretly a dude pretending to be a girl, and thats just weird lol.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=charlieRE2 link=topic=92.msg19692#msg19692 date=1231884036]
this is me :) im the girl lol
n593714327_1953916_6501.jpg

n593714327_1953921_9550.jpg

Photo45.jpg

[/quote]Very nice!
You're a very good looking woman :)

Hoady

[quote author=iHadeSsS link=topic=92.msg19633#msg19633 date=1231706988]
since ur in the topic, show us your face then? post a pic up, unless ur secretly a dude pretending to be a girl, and thats just weird lol.
[/quote]

Thats what i was trying to get out of her/him i just can't possibly believe someone who is so blatent.[quote author=midevil1 link=topic=92.msg19632#msg19632 date=1231706817]
[quote author=Hoady

he!!! don't call me nude chick >:(
[/quote]
Well hey if thats the impression you don't want try not to put nude girls as your avatar.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
that person was so obviously a fake.
i went onto his profile and looked through all the last posts, and they were all non-resi eveil related, it was all comments trying to get the lads on this site to talk to her..
theres was something along the lines of her kissing another woman, something about her "big bouncy boobs" (his/her words not mine) basically a little nerd, who gets off on pretending to be a 'model' getting the guys to talk dirty, which was what she/he was aiming for.
:/

Top Bottom