• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah I come from croydon man I see drunk drivers messing up all the time not sure whats worse.. walking down the street, driving down the road like normle or just being another nutter on the road, trust me. my area is sinking. on another note ive been playing the demo

theres a gun in the assembly point level ina case did you find it? its like a short AK47 50 round clip, its nice

Hoady

I'm only really honestly concerned about my life and if i have mates in the car i've known quite a few people who've gone in car accidents.

Yeah i found it on my first playthrough i haven't managed to kill the executioner yet even after copping a good 15 shotgun shells and grenade to the face he won't bloody die!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
[quote author=RE5. link=topic=92.msg16854#msg16854 date=1228789086]
I havnt killed him either, hes pretty tough id say.
[/quote]
I soooooooo killed him last night! hahaha burn baby burn! theres a trick to killing him I think... something you have to sort out before he dies :] but for now just think if you had to kill someone for all those people coming after you in that level who would it be?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
hahaos8.jpg

recent picturem, haha how i wish i was not a skinny person.

Hoady

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=92.msg17571#msg17571 date=1229084164]
So.. you get swords in the post.
[/quote]

Lol *accidently stabs the mailman as hes driving*"OH MA SPINE!" *Falls off a quarry*.
HangOn.jpg
(didn't work)?

This is my face.
picture4xn2.jpg
That was a week ago i look like a total rockhead.

picture6fi8.jpg
Get some sunlight you miserable git!

I hate webcams they make you look....different well i reckon anyway.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
[quote author=Hoady link=topic=92.msg17809#msg17809 date=1229144042]
*accidently stabs the mailman as hes driving*
"OH MA SPINE!"
*Falls off a quarry*
[/quote]
the way you say 'ma spine' an then fall off a qaurry

that made me larf.

Cliff%20fall.jpg

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Its blury but it is still me kinda.

shoopdahwhoopjy1.jpg

Reakon we should invent a topic called "Show me your room?"

Hoady

You just look really baked in that picture also your right shoulder looks like it got a massive workout while your left got no attention at all.:p (jokes man)

I suppose you could as long as you don't come to my house and steal all my stuff, christmas is around the corner you know. ;D
picture6tp4.jpg

Yeah i try to pose but this webcam is just ridiculous they need a timer or something.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
[quote author=Hoady link=topic=92.msg18650#msg18650 date=1229450121]
I suppose you could as long as you don't come to my house and steal all my stuff, christmas is around the corner you know.
[/quote]
Hahah shhh im not a theifing scumbag, i did shave my head today so i might look abit more chavvy then normle haha
I was saying take pictures of your room haha im not gonna steal anything out a picture haha.
Heres the new head of hair.... so you have an idea how short its got haha

dsc00097customob1.jpg

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I wonna see!!!! lool those guns are sicccccck Im gonna try making a gif of myself reload my p90.... just for for haha

Hoady

Wish i had a gun there difficult to get down here though probably better off without one anyway.:p

I can't see the picture oh well i have clippers i keep forgetting to shave my head though i used to always be bald i will probably get round to it tomorrow and post a picture up.

Top Bottom