• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Hoady

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=92.msg16177#msg16177 date=1227564215]

Then it was just my thing to be called that coz i kept being well clumsy
Then thats the cue for everyone to say ELBOOOOAAA
[/quote]

Rocky Balboa?

Well i was fairly unco my spine was just rapidly growing while my body wasn't therefore snapping my spine making me lanky and trip over(well that was the theory anyway).I'm not no Lanky Larry any more though i've caught my balance and filled out a bit for any inconvenience.

Ahhhh Sicko!Its pretty mad.

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
Another picture of me but the quality is bad because i used the Playstation Eye to take the photo.
ECP_00004.jpg

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Nemesis that Zelda poster is sexy. haha wish I had one.
I had a friend at my school with a curved spine he said "thats why im so short" but we was best friends for years had so much laughs in detention togeather hahaha

An I watched him play through the hole of resident evil remake coz I was scared to play it back then, haha after I knew what was gonna jump out at me I played it. over an over.

Hoady

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=92.msg16222#msg16222 date=1227638918]
Nemesis that Zelda poster is sexy. haha wish I had one.
I had a friend at my school with a curved spine he said "thats why im so short" but we was best friends for years had so much laughs in detention togeather hahaha

An I watched him play through the hole of resident evil remake coz I was scared to play it back then, haha after I knew what was gonna jump out at me I played it. over an over.
[/quote]

Prepare for a wall of text.

Yeah i was fully best mates with someone and i went to his house like 3 or 4 times a week(really) and we wanted to play something really intense and hence Resident Evil 0 was new and we hadn't really heard of it.We rented it played it and it scared the absolute crap out of us so we opened all the windows and doors man to make it better...it was intense.I think the tension of escaping from a zombie was just well done it was scary and incredibly funny at the same time(well with a friend anyway).

I miss that feeling in a game Resident Evil 4 was also incredibly funny i'd go into that as well but i've probably gone a bit much in my funny repressed memories feels like i'm talking to myself now. :-X

Oh and i actually do have curved spine incredibly mild though.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Id of probaly said "Im just getting a drink keep playing yer..." ...Jumped out a window and id probaly jump in through a window next to where he was playing the game Ahahaha try an make him jump or something, that would be funny : p

I havnt seen my old mate in ages :[ But you what was funny...

When we were kids after playing resident evil so much we got a video camera an toy guns and made are our own first person video, we'd take it in turns to be the zombie getting shot

HAHAHAH

omg those were the days falling down stairs an into dressing rails we were little stunt men : p
I miss those days : (

Hoady

Honestly i probably would've done that but even going to the toilet was a mission in itself the hallways were so narrow i thought something was going to pounce and attack, also the fact a cemetary was just over the road behind some bushland didn't help either.

I've made a movie infact i still have it on a disk and it was damn funny at the time its not to do with RE though its ughh terrorists i should upload it sometime.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
i have a pretend video off getting shot in the head at close range its pretty terrible haha made me laugh though.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I know this is double posting i thought id post this weird picture up, Im not proud but i was just playing around an i thought it made me look like the joker a little bit... hahah i couldnt do the eyes though... if i change it ill post if again ahaha or not.

fsbgfbgfbcustomvf5.jpg

No I did not use photoshop lol which is why i thought id post it haha a little tribute to heath ledger.
Waaja think people?

Wonna know how I got those scars?

Hoady

Dude i was more concerned for your health if anything when i saw it, it looks like you got no sunlight for weeks and then got terribly ill or turned into a zombie who happened to grow some form of raging tumor.Haha nah it looks good i never got to see the new batman everyone single person whos seen it claims epic.

But yeah how did you get those mouth scars(unless you really are a zombie and you managed to get a feed).

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I was mucking around for ages trying out effects on the gimp program but i still dont know how to use them properly coz thats not a gif haha *shrug* its a airbrush an some smudge stick thats how i got the face paint haha.

yeah its a okay film.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
you shall be known as the guy with the shank.
Im joking haha Is that thing real?

coz I want one!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahah badass or jerk? were posting pictures of ourselves holding knives Hahaha. It's Badass :] hahah its funny man, you dudes posting those pictures i cant feel left out no chance im the psycho around here, hahaha Joking.

01010102144tv4.jpg

There my contribution lool Hoady your jokes, you got the vest an knife that is badass come on. now all we need is scream masks AHAHAHA ;]

scream0.jpg

Hoady

No way we've got the same coloured >vests<(lol)that clearly makes us badasses.Our mission?Devestating murders.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
;] yo dont temp me, I was out the other night with my mate.. just driving around jamming I'll put it this way are heads were probly spinning at the time but it was around 1am an some nutters followed us in there car hahah

there was two of us an four of them an they had a chick in there car, there car was tuned up as well with some induction kit of some sort they were proper driving up our asses we was so tempted to get out an start waving knives around hahahahaha but we showed them trust me.

my mate showed them his l33t driving skills hahah i think we were better at driving like nutters lool hes a electrition too so hes always got tools in the back. havnt had a night out like that before lol if you was there you'd of loved it :p

Hoady

Lol yeah we've all been there at one stage also mentioning the fact the drivers can be terrible and thinks doing a wild burnout at every corner makes him good. When people start doing that i get paranoid i don't care 'how well they know the area' i tell them to slow the $%@# down to many people die on the roads!

But nevertheless good times and yes theres quite a few punks out on the streets nowadays most are harmless and alright but you've also got the exception of bastards(mobbing galore).

Top Bottom