• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Hoady

[quote author=iHadeSsS link=topic=92.msg19729#msg19729 date=1231960640]
which was what she/he was aiming for.
:/
[/quote]

A bit of both maybe?

lol i know it wasn't very well done, about 2-3 years ago i knew a mate who got this girls msn address off a friend and i saw the pics of her once and she was really good looking.He didn't meet her but he got her friends address and asked who the girls in the picture were...turns out she was the fat and small one.haha its still a good story.

Hoady

[quote author=wesker-alive link=topic=92.msg20131#msg20131 date=1232471241]
hm hm hm,its funny to read what all you guys conversate about 8)
[/quote]

lol honestly we've got nothing better to do(uh i hope i'm not the only one).

Well this thread hasn't been on topic for awhile heres hoping this will encourage more pictures.

yeahdh2.jpg

Hows my face?Boring?
I would like a real camera so when i'm out i could take photos and film my random shenanigans but i don't even have a mobile anymore so i'm not in a good position at the moment.

Sephiroxas

[quote author=wesker-alive link=topic=92.msg20939#msg20939 date=1233178860]
thanks for editing me sehpi.:)
[/quote]

Not a problem. Not everyone has myspace, so I took the liberty. :-[

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah ill try uploading something more clear soon but this was taken today.. after i comleted Zelda on N64 a celebration jahjah

yeahhh3.jpg

Looks like theres some new faces on the forum as well pleased to greet you!

Hoady

haha thats an achievement truly worthy of a joint.:D

I'll upload some pics later i still haven't got around to shaving my head bald, i think i'm sick of it i like having short hair now.

alonecrow

it's been a while since i last post my pic here (well, i only post it once...)
i got some pics here.. maybe i'll sort it first, and then i'll post it here when i can..

Hoady

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=92.msg21263#msg21263 date=1233503325]
We should get mohawks.
[/quote]

You can say i'm talking bollocks but i had a mohawk for when i was 12 but it was really crap, curved at the end and it was really short so i got it shaved off a few days later my mates told me i looked like an idiot(that i did).My auntie did it for me so yehhhhh you see where i'm coming from?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeah i can picture the story now lol my mum gets militant if i ask her to help with cutting my hair, shes like ..as long as you dont get mad with me ill help..

so I cut my own hair now... do you see where im coming from? xP
I might ..let my hair grow an put it in small ponytails all over hahaha see if it works.. if not its back to short hair haha

Hoady

I was thinking of a mullet because thats your stereotypical bogan look and up in the hills we like our flanos and cheap beer. 8)

Once i pictured myself with a mullet though i just knew how dodgy i would look so i kept with my crappy girl hair(it used to be long).Now you think about it i've gone through heaps of phases with my hair...jeez louis...did i tell you about my dreadies i have pictures but there on our broken computer(well now) eventually i started chopping them off at school at leaving them in significant places(teachers draw for example).xD

Trinity

You can see my face as my avatar :)

Here are some more but I don't know if they will work because I uploaded them from Facebook

home.php

home.php

home.php

Top Bottom