• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Valentine

Hard To Kill
RE5.;40915 said:
haha I already did man.
Hoady says I'm wearing lipstick lolz.
but I'm not smiling in it an its the last one ive posted up haha only recently I realised how many pictures of me are in this thread X)

An I dont think I smile in ANY of them lol.

Hahahahahha funny thing you're right^^ Have you ever had longer hair?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah I've had long hair before, I use to have a ponytail but I dont really have ANY pictures right now because I had a system wipe earlier haha. So it's somewhere on the internet lolz.

I'll have a look for the picture but for now I grabbed this one off facebook. that I shopped lol. but you can tell I had longer hair.

3200_88928887376_727377376_2216205_3656175_n.jpg

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
It did but it seriously needed to get chopped off, I didnt look after my long hair an it kept getting nots, and that was really anoyying lol, plus it alwyas needed to be straightend pfff, maybe it was nice but I eded up hating it haha

plus i was getting tired of seeing hairs everywhere, my mate jonny said he kept finding long hairs in his car an his girlfriend thought it was some was from some other chick haha but it was my hair! lol... kinda was a good excuse really... but still it was qutie ermm last minute when i got it all chopped off.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
RE5.;40921 said:
It did but it seriously needed to get chopped off, I didnt look after my long hair an it kept getting nots, and that was really anoyying lol, plus it alwyas needed to be straightend pfff, maybe it was nice but I eded up hating it haha

plus i was getting tired of seeing hairs everywhere, my mate jonny said he kept finding long hairs in his car an his girlfriend thought it was some was from some other chick haha but it was my hair! lol... kinda was a good excuse really... but still it was qutie ermm last minute when i got it all chopped off.

I see what you mean. Long hair can be a problem sometimes funny though that his girlfriend thought it was another chick XD.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeah that kinda made me laugh as well. I told him if he had to cheat on his current chick try an make sure the other girls are brunettes lol
but he likes blondes really.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
echoey;41068 said:
yeah that kinda made me laugh as well. I told him if he had to cheat on his current chick try an make sure the other girls are brunettes lol
but he likes blondes really.
Echoey? You sound like RE5 man... Name change?

If he likes blondes besides his gf then you have to change your hair color. :lol:

Just kidding. Don't help cheaters.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeah I had a name change RE5. was getting old lol. an when people refer to Resi5 I get confused lol xD
an yeah I dont really help cheaters haha I make there life a living hell trust me lol I can never lie so I slip up alot. but it was just convenient that i had long hair at the time, but when those girls started leaving things in his car like girlish hairbands an tights well.. I could not really pretend it was mine haha.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
echoey;41098 said:
yeah I had a name change RE5. was getting old lol. an when people refer to Resi5 I get confused lol xD
an yeah I dont really help cheaters haha I make there life a living hell trust me lol I can never lie so I slip up alot. but it was just convenient that i had long hair at the time, but when those girls started leaving things in his car like girlish hairbands an tights well.. I could not really pretend it was mine haha.
Well, I guess you could... only, people might think somethings up. :p

Top Bottom