• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
New Haircut.

2009-05-27-71644.jpg

Trinity

This was taken at the hospital. My friend and I wanted to donate blood again,but they turned us down,cause we were anemic-which is really hard to see,us being pale and all :D

From tonight's Darkwood Dub concert

Hoady

Wait so you turned down because you were white?Lol Thats a first oh and uh trinity in the second picture your getting checked out.:confused:

He has good reason.:lol:Looks like your friend hit a cold you know when you get the stuffy eyes and stuff?I dunno maybe its just me lol.

Trinity

Captain Courageous;42648 said:
Wait so you turned down because you were white?Lol Thats a first oh and uh trinity in the second picture your getting checked out.:confused:

He has good reason.:lol:Looks like your friend hit a cold you know when you get the stuffy eyes and stuff?I dunno maybe its just me lol.

Yeah,the down limit for giving blood is 40 something,of which I had 34 :lol:
Checked out? By whom? :D

Naah,we were in the first row,and the reflectors were blinding ;)

Godammlover

KezCallumJoeAdamElfyChrisRyanMeL-1.jpg

Haha, I'm not gonna tell you which one I am. I feel rather, embarrassed.... Wait, that's a lie ;D!
I'm wearing glasses, clue over ;D

Trinity

Oh,the typical male bonding.. :D I had 6 girls and 26 men in my class,so...I know everything :evilsneakylaugh:

Hoady

Was that guy on the left trying a hitler stance because theres not enough power in the movement!jokes, i think i can say that your the dude having a tango lol.

Hoady

Oo-oh dang i'm sweatin here*grabs a towel*.Trinity you were born to be Nina all you need now is that blue dress.Hey you know what i have a tanto lying around somewhere too we could be like a duet i actually have a picture wayyy back on this thread.
picture5lr8.jpg

picture8dg4.jpg

That was awhile back when i find this tanto again, i'll do some hot poses....naked.The naked samurai.:blink:

Top Bottom