• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Haha nice pics Trinity, love the dress! It makes me think of Ada's red dress. lol

I also had prom... like four hours ago and am restless and have a couple pics at the moment.

101_0967.jpg

101_0966.jpg

And since this is an RE site. :D

101_0979.jpg

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
cool pictures! an nice prom dresses. ;)
haha i agree about the red dress looking like Ada lol
nice resi poster too! haha i want one.. :/

cool prom pictures, trinity that dude with long hair looks ... i dunno lol like he would rather be somewhere else lol was he really drunk or something?

Trinity

Star you look absolutely lovely :) Well I hope I was beautiful as Ada that night :) lol...

Husbie,yeah he was wasted. :)

Hoady

The ladies on this site are hawwt.Looking nice to the lovely prom girls which is expected.:p

Trinity the expression on picture 2 and 3 are exactly the same(i found it odd lol) and yeah that first guy looks pretty cranky haha.I'm not a photo person but last night people were whipping cameras all over the place i got screened a few times but it really hurts not having a working camera i want show the world my glorious endeavours.

Yeah don't worry chris my webcam is pretty darn dodgy lol.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Hoady;37613 said:
The ladies on this site are hawwt.Looking nice to the lovely prom girls which is expected.:p

Trinity the expression on picture 2 and 3 are exactly the same(i found it odd lol) and yeah that first guy looks pretty cranky haha.I'm not a photo person but last night people were whipping cameras all over the place i got screened a few times but it really hurts not having a working camera i want show the world my glorious endeavours.

Yeah don't worry chris my webcam is pretty darn dodgy lol.

Very funny!:D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
STAR you look wonderful. Like a sparkling star haha. And Trinity too.

Makes me smile. :)

Hoady

Nice photos haha that last dude is jokes hes got that"ya know you want it"kinda look lol.Good stuff trinity, keep reeling those photos people.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Thank you Trinity, really thanks. but I don't no what to do with it for the moment it's growing to large, Perhaps dreads?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
is it long enough to go in pony tail?
once you get dreds you cant get rid of em.

you could always get a hair band an swish it all back like those footballers do you know what i mean? i had one of them when i had long hair

Top Bottom