• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Hoady

Lol Re5 that was the first pic of you i saw i didn't know which one you were and the dude on the very right makes me laugh seems outta place hahaha.That second pic of you trinity looks exactly like my mother(just put on 20 years).:mellow:

Emos are crap all they do is winge but vampires on the other hand are badass they seduce women and eat people.Stick with the first wesker.:p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahah you still think Delroy looks funny on the right, I should show him that picture lol think he likes that sorta sh*t

I dont like emos that much :/

Valentine

Hard To Kill
RE5.;35826 said:
3272_87465177376_727377376_2196704_7606344_n.jpg

I took this on facebook haha put it on someones wall lol :p :p
your voice on that RE5 egg glitch video makes you sound older. lol
This is one of those "Ahh **** Moments"

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
haha OH SHI!
joking.

yeah emos aha too bad indeed man. there not all bad, ive had bad vibes from emos though. they just stike me as problem childs.
but you do get those friendly emo kids tat arnt so bad.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
RE5.;36781 said:
haha OH SHI!
joking.

yeah emos aha too bad indeed man. there not all bad, ive had bad vibes from emos though. they just stike me as problem childs.
but you do get those friendly emo kids tat arnt so bad.
Yeah we get them, in my area there are like 4 schools and I'm in one of them HA!^^ and the one across the street are over taken with emo's however I the don't really bother me but I think sometimes that would be like a waste of time and hard to have like 20 pounds of chains hanging and be all black in make up...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeah nice pictures trinity haha I like the middle one the most, KITTEN, I still want one lol..
yeah valentine haa black make up an chains haha god awful mix... poor misguided children dressing up like crows lol

Hoady

Trinity always the best in shoes(glass cinderella) the 2nd one is just pure blonde sexiness with the add of spicy kittens.

Lol Re5 you still want a cat, my cat at first was a total bitch she clawed me, wouldn't let anyone touch her,pretty much killed everything but shes like 8 now nicest thing you ever saw.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
dude I still want a kitten haha there awesome, like little ninja cats or something. they can jump like three times there body height, pff truly awesome lol.

Hoady

Yeah there insane my cat jumps out this window to the right of me and its about 2-3 meter fall just to land on a pile of laid bricks.I mean in a size to height ratio thats pretty huge you'd think there kneecaps would snap they've obviously got implanted suspension.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
there natural ninja's my amigo friend.
you was saying you fixxed your mohawk? man I really need a trim lol I might shave my head tomorrow If I can wake up dutng the day. I might play around an see if a mohawk looks any good lol....

Hoady

Yeah man i got it fixed yesterday.
picture8g.jpg

In all honesty its mainly for this party tomorrow we gotta dress up as pirates it doesn't matter how crap but no one can take my thunder.Thinking of getting some carpet,cutting that in a circle and attach it to some string probably from a sock or something for an eye patch then wear a flano and if possible some really old dirty ripped clothes.Oh and some boots.

After that its probably gonna go but yeah dude if your already shaving your head give it a go if you hate it well chop it off its starting to get a bit much on me lol.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
dude that looks awesome nice one man. I dunno if something like that would suit me but i'll have a tinker :p your gonna stand out at the party though :D
if someone else at the party has a mohawk you should try an join forces if anything kicks off. you would look sick if you got into a fight an there was two of you with mohawks kicking ass :D :D badasss, you dun know. haha

Top Bottom