• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Hoady

Two people fighting with mohawks dressed as pirates!That would be sick i don't think i've ever seen someone in person with a mohawk i suppose its a one of kind thing round here.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lol I forgot about the pirate thing :p Hahah!!

I need to go to another house party. but I need to take ALOT of booze an smoke other wise there will be nothing to do except talk to assholes the hole time. plus.. its kinda nasty to even think something like this but.. some chicks love "sharing weed" if you know what i mean lol. haha It's like instant pulling power

I dont think I'd do that though.. I mean it's bros before hoes yanno.

Hoady

Yeah its cool though because its mostly people i know they are all like 2-5 years older then me but i seem to get along with these group of people well.

Man if you say to a chick that you've got pot she can be all over it, some girls don't really admit it but some of them do smoke cones surprisingly and would rather not have anyone know which is 100% understandable some have a natural ability for the billy.But i haven't had any in a month now i can't be bothered dealing with it drinking is all you need.

If you've got a reasonable amount by all means share but make sure you've talked to the person you know get to know them a bit you don't want the rats to get you because its a hit then leave.You need an underlying respect for them and likewise to you.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah man I agree with you there lol. haha It' just an observation though hahah seeing as the last party I was at, certain people just seemed to feed the girls weed an show off about it haha... I was like omg you smoker n00b.

but yeah. I think its better to drink up at partys its better to be more then tipsy then it is to be high, because god knows wtf will happen if you pass out at a house party...

Trinity

Nope. she's redhaired and she's my best friend :) we rock...Salute from Montenegro... The best girls hahahaha :) love ya guys..My prom's tonight lalalalalala

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lol your on a hype trinity haha
you should try an date rape that blonde guy you've been going on about for ages. lol

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Trinity;37268 said:
Nope. she's redhaired and she's my best friend :) we rock...Salute from Montenegro... The best girls hahahaha :) love ya guys..My prom's tonight lalalalalala
You made so many funny comments in this thread haha, and posted so many cute pics. :D
And girls from your area rock, I already knew that. ;)

Wishing you a happy night, with dancing and fun. :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Trinity;30273 said:
20060329_scarlet_johansson.jpg
Who is this? I don't think it looks like Scarlett Johansson. At first glance I would think it's you but I'm not sure. :confused:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Haha I remmember that picture haha your boobs are almost falling out your top btw trin lol. ;) but thats not such a bad thing now is it? ahaha

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Trinity;37285 said:
She's not me (Madonna style) that's Scarlett J.
You could have said it was you, and we would believe it. Though some of the members might have suspected a minimal edit of the photo. :p
She looks like your twin. That's a fact.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Trinity;37459 said:
http://img100.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img0750bty.jpg
http://img172.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img0748o.jpg

sorry for the last one,I look like hell..But then again,who wouldn't after 2 bottles of vine
Wine helps the vision. After a couple of bottles the not so pretty becomes pretty, and the pretty becomes super pretty. :p

You and your friend are both so good looking (I've not been drinking now :p)!
Lucky boys at that party.
But that's not from the prom last night? The date says April 26th.

Top Bottom