• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Village Resident evil VILLAGE leak, trailer ecc

• Thread starter Deleted member 21244
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21244

Aesthetic Gamer has the real inner connections, so I 100% believe in what this man says. He has been right about nearly everything he has said. And I am not 100% sure it's not like a Capcom exec feeding us tidbits to chum the waters.

I wonder what that last captions means - "Next year will be a crazy time to be an RE fan?"
Yeah he has beem right almost every time

Probably re 8 and other re game will come out next year, but i wonder which of this game will drive us crazy

D

Deleted member 21244

I would die if it was CVX but I'm still not going to hold my breath.
He say that code veronica is not yet in pre production so i doubt is talking about it unfortunately :(

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I am sure we will eventually get a CVX REmake, but it makes sense that it hasn't been in production yet. I am glad we will get a few more entries outside of the REmake side of things. The RE7 release was in like January '17, right?

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I am sure we will eventually get a CVX REmake, but it makes sense that it hasn't been in production yet. I am glad we will get a few more entries outside of the REmake side of things. The RE7 release was in like January '17, right?

I agree that it wouldn't make sense to have CVX already. I just really want to see it given the remake treatment since it's my favorite game in the franchise. Wishful thinking 100%.

D

Deleted member 21244

Re 7 was released the 24th of January in 2017, so i really think re 8 would be released during January in 2021

1995umk3

Looks good... but I'm still more into the older stuff. The last latest one I played was RE4.

RE5....that ended the series for me because 5 was a whole different game altogether.

PinkHerb

Healing Item
ok so...this seems like horse hockey to me. I still think putting Ethan as the main character again unnecessary, and now they are throwing in witches? I

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Well - I think the witches and werewolves thing was thrown out. Apparently, there is still some kind of occult thing going on, but it could be more like a cult thing versus actual magic happening - similar to the way RE4 had occult elements, but in the end - everything was the work of creepy parasites.

As far as we know, Ethan and Chris are the characters - but Aesthetic Gamer (Dusk Golem) said he heard that Capcom might change them out. Or have already been changed?

D

Deleted member 21244

On may 7 Microsoft will attend an Xbox event showing some next gent game... Some have leaked the list of the game that will make they're debut at this event, Resident Evil 8 is between them

Looking forward for this

D

Deleted member 21244

Unfortunately resident evil 8 didn't make his debut at the Xbox event but we have some new interesting Rumor from some "reliable" source

It look like leon kennedy will happear in the upcoming re 8 and it will also be a main playable character...
This is just a rumor of course so take it easy, but it is and interesting and welcome one

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Yeah - that XBOX event didn't have a lot of big titles in it. I liked a bunch of the trailers they showed, but I was really hoping for some RE8 news!

I suppose I would be cool with Leon coming back after RE6. I don't want to feel fatigued with the same characters every generation, but I can make an exception for Mr. Kennedy. haha

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Yeah - that XBOX event didn't have a lot of big titles in it. I liked a bunch of the trailers they showed, but I was really hoping for some RE8 news!

I suppose I would be cool with Leon coming back after RE6. I don't want to feel fatigued with the same characters every generation, but I can make an exception for Mr. Kennedy. haha

I almost gagged at the thought of Leon being in 8. But I'm sure that's just me lmao.

D

Deleted member 21244

I waited one hour to see re 8 trailer but it was just a waste of time ahah

I would actually like to see the older leon kennedy whit the re engine in re 8, i think it would be awesome

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I waited one hour to see re 8 trailer but it was just a waste of time ahah

I would actually like to see the older leon kennedy whit the re engine in re 8, i think it would be awesome

I think it would be cool to see an older Leon but omg am I tired of seeing him over and over again. I don't know why it doesn't bother me as much other characters that have been around a lot like Chris and Jill but I'm just so tired of seeing Leon. I guess I'm ready for someone to take the torch from him and for that matter, the rest of the crew. Seems like a good enough time to me.

D

Deleted member 21244

I think it would be cool to see an older Leon but omg am I tired of seeing him over and over again. I don't know why it doesn't bother me as much other characters that have been around a lot like Chris and Jill but I'm just so tired of seeing Leon. I guess I'm ready for someone to take the torch from him and for that matter, the rest of the crew. Seems like a good enough time to me.
As much as i love the character i think that too... One day they must die or change job they cannot fight bow forever... I really hope they give leon one last game where he go out whit a blast, this goes for the other character too

ToCool74

Veteran Member

Chris is used even more than Leon, he was just in RE5, RE6, RE7, and rumor has it RE8, that is four I repeat FOUR mainline games in a row, I honestly can't understand how Leon being in RE8 would bother someone because he is used "to much" while Chris gets a free pass even though the last 4 main titles in a row has had him a a main character, at least Leon got a break in between main titles such as RE2, RE4, RE6 etc.

Fact is storyline wise (not counting Vendetta) we haven't seen Leon since RE6, would be interesting to see Capcom's take on a older Leon in the RE engine.

Top Bottom