• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Village Resident evil VILLAGE leak, trailer ecc

• Thread starter Deleted member 21244
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21244

DC Douglas the voice of Albert Wesker just posted a picture on social media whit him on a recording voice session... He says that the thing is super secret

It could be anything of course but who knows, maybe wesker in re 8 or some spin off

Here is the link for the picture i don't know if you guys can see it
http://instagr.am/p/B7_uipFBvPF/

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
DC Douglas the voice of Albert Wesker just posted a picture on social media whit him on a recording voice session... He says that the thing is super secret

It could be anything of course but who knows, maybe wesker in re 8 or some spin off

In a weird way, I feel like he slightly resembles Jack Baker in this picture. Only very loosely, but it's there to me... :lol:

But yeah, he does a lot of voice work so I guess it could be anything.

RedPanda

4x the awesome

That'd be cool if they brought DC back to reprise the role but if it is for Wesker please let it be either a flashback or a spin-off bc that man is capital D Dead. Or it could be some involvement in project resistance. He'd be a perfect choice as a mastermind.

Rain611

You can't kill me.

My husband follows DC closely and he calls every project super secret so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/new-...-knight-armors-witches-medieval-setting-more/

New rumor about re 8 story and gameplay

Just rumor of course but it look pretty interesting

Also don't take the witch rumor to much seriously, some previous rumor talked about were wolf while in reality they are zombie wolf, the witch could be something else entirely

Edit :
This doesn't really seem like new information, just a different take on what we already 'know' (in quotes since everything is rumored and subject to change before release).

As for the 'witch', I still like the idea of the virus causing hallucinations, but I suppose alternatively it could be some kind of residual effect on Mia which would justify Ethan's return as one of the main characters. This wouldn't bother me too much either but I'm more keen on the hallucinations idea even though it does nothing to explain Ethan's presence.

I'm curious about Chris though. I didn't get to play Not a Hero so I don't have that gameplay experience to draw on for theories unfortunately.

D

Deleted member 21244

This doesn't really seem like new information, just a different take on what we already 'know' (in quotes since everything is rumored and subject to change before release).

As for the 'witch', I still like the idea of the virus causing hallucinations, but I suppose alternatively it could be some kind of residual effect on Mia which would justify Ethan's return as one of the main characters. This wouldn't bother me too much either but I'm more keen on the hallucinations idea even though it does nothing to explain Ethan's presence.

I'm curious about Chris though. I didn't get to play Not a Hero so I don't have that gameplay experience to draw on for theories unfortunately.
Yeah essentially they are not new information, they are more confirmation and different look and previous information... My fault

I'm really happy that this guy say that the development is going smoothly and that Capcom didn't rebooted the development after 2 years, this mean that the game will have a fully 4 years development, if rumor are true

Not a hero was pretty good actually, the gameplay it's like resident evil 7 but since Chris is a veteran regarding bioterrorist, he can use weapon whit more accuracy compared to ethan, he can also use some move from re 5 and 6, like his meele move and counterattack, so I'm really happy if re 8 will turn this way

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
What two random German gaming journalists are saying about the subject is hardly any confirmation about the previous information. Just speculation, like all journalists do to create hype and excitement for their viewers.

boycalledmullins

Not keen on the first person view, and Ethan doesn't do anything for me - but I won't let those facts put me off entirely. It's just a shame that the Resident Evil series has always had such distinct and engaging characters throughout, and Ethan really falls short of that. Who knows though, this could be the game to turn things around.

Someone said something about a hallucinogenic aspect to a virus earlier? If that is the case then I am super down with that. It provides way more scope for creative scares, without clowning around with the RE lore too much.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/multiplayer.it/notizie/resident-evil-8-code-veronica-remake-dino-crisis-nuove-informazioni-leak.html?amp

New leak for resident evil 8, code veronica remake and dino crisis

And they are not good unfortunately

I can only find this leak on multiplayer.it but you can read the tweet of the Leake in English on the link i send

Not good, but not bad per se ( on the CVX front anyway) because with R3make about to drop and RE8 next year, I'd be really surprised if they had another RE in any stage of production. I wouldn't count it out just yet.

I can't speak for you Dino Crisis folk. I never did get into in. Assuming these leaks are even real of course.

D

Deleted member 21244

Not good, but not bad per se ( on the CVX front anyway) because with R3make about to drop and RE8 next year, I'd be really surprised if they had another RE in any stage of production. I wouldn't count it out just yet.

I can't speak for you Dino Crisis folk. I never did get into in. Assuming these leaks are even real of course.
I think that it's still early for entering pre production of a code veronica remake, probably it will happen after resident evil 3 remake is out, so we want see re code veronica remake for another 3 years probably

As for dino crisis i was really hoping for a remake

Also this rumor could turn out to be non true since some other rumor in previous month say that Capcom was working on other remake for they're game

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
It’s not really surprising that they wouldn’t be in any sort of production for Code Veronica right now but I’m sure it’s being talked about and that they know fans would be all over it when they do start on such a production.

I truly hope it comes to fruition as it’s my favorite game of the series and holds so much nostalgia for me. That news would make me the happiest fan. It’s one of their longest RE games and features 3 prominent characters so I hope they handle it with care and make it stunning.

D

Deleted member 21244

It’s not really surprising that they wouldn’t be in any sort of production for Code Veronica right now but I’m sure it’s being talked about and that they know fans would be all over it when they do start on such a production.

I truly hope it comes to fruition as it’s my favorite game of the series and holds so much nostalgia for me. That news would make me the happiest fan. It’s one of their longest RE games and features 3 prominent characters so I hope they handle it with care and make it stunning.
Yeah they are probably talking about the remake but right now they are concentrated whit re 3 remake and re 8, so i think the game will be announced after the release of this two game

Also a new rumor by the same source confirmed that there is another resident evil game beside re 3 and resistance coming out this years, if it is true I wonder what it could be

D

Deleted member 21244

Revelations 3, perhaps? :confused: (One can hope...)
Yeah probably, this leaker also previously say that in early stage re 8 was third person but was changed very soon in first person alongside other scrapped material, i think this scrapped material will end up into a re spin off that could be revelations 3

D

Deleted member 21244

Am I the only person that didn't like the Revelations games?
I did like them, but they are not as great as people think them to be, for me they are fine game, they aren't innovative in any way they are just copy of past re game and other game and they are not better than resident evil 4 5 7 and 2 remake let alone the older game...
Revelations 2 graphic was poor and enemy and gameplay were ripped off the last of us, so i really don't see this great game

Unhinged Toast

Well first off, everything in this video is still just a "rumor". So I'm taking all this info with a grain of salt. Honestly, I'll be shocked if a substantial amount of this info ends up being accurate/true.

Secondly, if you're a person still complaining about the lack of fixed camera in a BRAND NEW RE game in 2020, you need to take a step back and reflect on what the entire games industry has been doing for the last 20 years. If you do that and still can't determine why fixed camera isn't a thing in gaming anymore, then I can't help you.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Aesthetic Gamer has the real inner connections, so I 100% believe in what this man says. He has been right about nearly everything he has said. And I am not 100% sure it's not like a Capcom exec feeding us tidbits to chum the waters.

I wonder what that last captions means - "Next year will be a crazy time to be an RE fan?"

Top Bottom