• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Theories

judled

3.5? what that?
anyone play dead space? thats more like what RE4 + 5 should have been like IMO. that was scary, the REs were really good but not scary or tention building like dead space.

Fenix21

judled;30811 said:
3.5? what that?
anyone play dead space? thats more like what RE4 + 5 should have been like IMO. that was scary, the REs were really good but not scary or tention building like dead space.

I provided a link in my post, it is what they showed as a Japanese E3 type of thing? (not sure exactly) but it shows Leon Kennedy in the Mansion (looking for wesker?)

Yea, Dead Space is SCARY! I'm still playing it!

judled

Fenix21;30821 said:
I provided a link in my post, it is what they showed as a Japanese E3 type of thing? (not sure exactly) but it shows Leon Kennedy in the Mansion (looking for wesker?)

Yea, Dead Space is SCARY! I'm still playing it!

cool i'll check it out.
yeah you goda finish that game. i did twice and i still get jumpy :) haha good stuff

Mphsbhzballer

Like the Mercinaries mode in the previous RE games, wouldn't it be cool if there was a slaughter mode for RE monsters. For instance how many people and/ others B.O.W's you can kill in a time frame. I can see the hunters having some killer moves...lol. I guess it'll be a better version of Dino Crisis Dino Battle mode but in Resident Evil. There need to be Dino Crisis 4. DC was ok, DC: 2 was good, DC:3 sucked...I'm out!.

Mphsbhzballer

Resident Evil: Outbreak series was cool with the infection level thingee..lol Do you guys think that'll be cool for RE main series games? Technically a person is infected even with a scratch from ANY b.o.w, I guess that would be too realistic to incorporate in a video game huh. Realistic as far as game difficulty...A player would probably need a **** load of anti-virus pills/insulants lol I know I get bitten and hit alot from the b.o.w.s lol. Naw..just leave it up to herbs and f. aid sprays. Oh yea the eggs 2. (I'll take 2 scrambled please)

ZenTzen

With the characters whose storys still need to be finished like Sherry, Ada, and Steve, maybe we'll see Claire and Leon as the main characters, i would like to see HUNK again and more classic enemies like zombies, tyrants and Nemesis in full HD glory too

Also the return of Rebecca, Billy, Carlos and Barry would be cool too, and lets not forget Nicholai too

Vivoco88

I'd prefer to see Billy Coen (COZ HES SO HAWT!!!)
well claire and Leon just take a break, u 2 are so popular with ur RE :Degeneration so it is time for BILLY!!

AVP

what about barry from RE1 what happend to him and if hes not dead maby they will use him in RE6 yeah barry and claire??

i would like to see HUNK again i loved bein him in the mercenaries minigame on RE4 he was sooo cool :D

Mphsbhzballer

Resident evil 6 should about 5 characters (good and bad) each with their own stories and twists that lead to one main plot or has that idea already been used, i dunna since I havent played the RE: umbrella chronicles. What if they put Alice from the movies in RE 6??? the hand to hand combat will be new to the RE series or would that make it less scary?

mastermind

what would be cool if you could take the other side in a mini game. instead of playing the human you could play the zombies and hunters and all that.

AVP

yeah like aparently on RE outbreak 2 online if you get bitten you turn into a zombie. i dont know if its true or not tho??

Mphsbhzballer

I think in RE: outbreak after you transform into a zombie, you can control it for a little while... i think so. Has anyone ducked from a swing or another enemy attack in Resident Evil 5?

red

I heard that CAPCOM is saying that they wanted to restart the whole series with new characters and everything. I know how RE5 ends and I think it would be an extremely dry ending to the series if they just ended it like that. If they did end it (which I hope they don't) then they should end it with all the main characters reunited and have some kind of closure for all of them. Like, yay we destroyed the virus and now we can go home.
I know cheesy, whatever. Man, its gonna suck to try and get used to a line up of whole new characters.

AVP

i dont think they will start the story again with new people but if they do end the story soon i think they should end it with everone diying with a huge nuke and noone wins lol

Morphosis

red;31956 said:
I heard that CAPCOM is saying that they wanted to restart the whole series with new characters and everything. I know how RE5 ends and I think it would be an extremely dry ending to the series if they just ended it like that. If they did end it (which I hope they don't) then they should end it with all the main characters reunited and have some kind of closure for all of them. Like, yay we destroyed the virus and now we can go home.
I know cheesy, whatever. Man, its gonna suck to try and get used to a line up of whole new characters.

Exactly my thoughts dude! It seems now all of them that got involved was just forgoten, and no one knows what happened to them... A simply bad day and thats it!

Trinity

They should bring everyone back..That would be fun :) and you could choose teams,so you'll play longer..

Hoady

I've mentioned this somewhere on this site before but i wish they included the hallucinations they mentioned in Resident Evil 5 it could've been a great chance to make it scary like imagine if chris was hallucinating and he starts seeing zombies and such?Well there gonna need to implement something awesome in RE6 and its resident evil so they can literally make anything happen, i haven't played RE5 full game yet but it looks as if though your just fighting a bunch of psychopaths which was good in RE4 i just want to be terrified thats all lol.

Top Bottom