• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Theories

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
haha its so obviously gonna end with a rocket launcher in slow mo, lol.
its like a classic resident evil thing to do.
kinda think they should think of a new way to make a dramatic end, but thinking back to RE1 when you fire that rocket in REmake its so sexy lol.
but 4 and 5 look to alike if you ask me, in terms of rocket style and how it goes through the air towards the final boss.

Trinity

It would be fun to gather up the whole team.Maybe like in RE5..2 characters in pair...Barry and Rebbeca,Chris and Jill or something like that...Or maybe they could make a few different stories,depending on which character you chose..
And I would like to see Carlos again

aintnoscrub

Premium
carlos is the biggest waste of space when it comes to RE.
couldnt stand him, should have paired jill up with a civilian in RE3.
made it a challenge.

madpotter1986

Ok first things first

im new to this forum so hi

ive been a massive fan of resident evil from 1996 resident evil all the way to just completing resident evil 5 only a matter of hours ago, i've always been a huge fan and here is my take on what i would like the new resident evil game to be.

Ok this will create massive plot holes i'm sure but just think around them for now. imagine that the bomb dropped on raccoon city did'nt wipe out the T-virus and all the ugly buggers that had taken residence in the city were still alive so as a prevention the "goverment" places a huge wall around the city including the mansion and all surrounding woods to hold any threat of exposure to the outside, very silialr to the movie but not as lame.

Ok here is the catch deep inside racoon city is a cure or some form of item that would completly remove any threat of further b.o.w on the world.

So its upto a crack team to go in and retrieve the item to make the world a safer place. Now Resident evil 5 taking on the online co-op it is now impossible to go back the only thing to do is move forward so i'd say 4 player co-op is next level, so a team of 4 players im thinking

Chris redfield
Jill valentine
Clair redfield
Leon Kennedy

decide to go in and get the info- but at the same time a another team is being sent in by umbrella headed by Ada Wong and other people for the meat grinder. imagine one of the b.o.w's being steve burnside the things it would do to clair lol. Also each person should have a different role in the team make it squad based like a medic etc... for more interest

Im thinking a setting similar to fallout but much more city areas, and zombie hordes similar to dead rising but larger numbers.
And who is behind this non other than Sherry Birken.who is now the head of umbrella, you could do so much with this story line also all the places you could revisit would jsut be amazing, all the old enemys but in next gen graphics, if you get the right amount of zombies it would be so fast paced, two people covering the rear whilst two people moving forward. even have the team split in half at certain points. And i think by the end of this someone has to die- i think this should be the last one in the direct story line very similar to the metal gear solids last outing.

Now i think this game with the resident evil 5 engine would be mental.

Just give me your thoughts

MoleMan

madpotter1986;29023 said:
Ok first things first

ive been a massive fan of resident evil from 1996 resident evil all the way to just completing resident evil 5 only a matter of hours ago, i've always been a huge fan and here is my take on what i would like the new resident evil game to be.

Ok this will create massive plot holes i'm sure but just think around them for now. imagine that the bomb dropped on raccoon city did'nt wipe out the T-virus and all the ugly buggers that had taken residence in the city were still alive so as a prevention the "goverment" places a huge wall around the city including the mansion and all surrounding woods to hold any threat of exposure to the outside, very silialr to the movie but not as lame.

Ok here is the catch deep inside racoon city is a cure or some form of item that would completly remove any threat of further b.o.w on the world.

So its upto a crack team to go in and retrieve the item to make the world a safer place. Now Resident evil 5 taking on the online co-op it is now impossible to go back the only thing to do is move forward so i'd say 4 player co-op is next level, so a team of 4 players im thinking

Chris redfield
Jill valentine
Clair redfield
Leon Kennedy

decide to go in and get the info- but at the same time a another team is being sent in by umbrella headed by Ada Wong and other people for the meat grinder. imagine one of the b.o.w's being steve burnside the things it would do to clair lol. Also each person should have a different role in the team make it squad based like a medic etc... for more interest

Im thinking a setting similar to fallout but much more city areas, and zombie hordes similar to dead rising but larger numbers.
And who is behind this non other than Sherry Birken.who is now the head of umbrella, you could do so much with this story line also all the places you could revisit would jsut be amazing, all the old enemys but in next gen graphics, if you get the right amount of zombies it would be so fast paced, two people covering the rear whilst two people moving forward. even have the team split in half at certain points. And i think by the end of this someone has to die- i think this should be the last one in the direct story line very similar to the metal gear solids last outing.

I wouldn't like 4 player on line in game. That makes it too hectic and everyone would get mad at each other over ammo. Ammo would have to be given as handouts w/ four players, thus making the game really easy

madpotter1986

it all depends on how much action they can fit on tho surely, if the enough zombies so you dont have time to think, it has to be constant movement, like 1000's at a time

Ryan

madpotter1986;29023 said:
Ok first things first

Chris redfield
Jill valentine
Clair redfield
Leon Kennedy

That would be a brilliant storyline if it wasnt 3 games after the Raccoon City disaster.

mastermind

that or have it like somehow they made the virus stall for like 10 or 12 years and some people go into where racoon city used to be not thinking of what happened there while on a camping trip or something like that. so while they are there they stir up some stuff and the virus comes out from where ever it was.

so the government assemble's a team of 2 people that have been through the mansion or racoon to rescue them while Umbrella gets a team to go and get them thinking that maybe they have been infected hopefully so that they can experiment on them and bring the company back to what it was.

so pretty much your running around in ruins of a city and it has a thing kinda like RE5 where you get flashbacks from the last time you were there. all the while you are trying to find some people that screwed up big time.

yes i did somewhat take some of madplotter's ideas cause i thought they were good but with my own little twist

Rollin6z

they should bring the gameplay of the new RE BACK to Racoon, from a c itizens perspective of him/her getting ouit, and theres lickers and hunters and zombies oh my, you could have every pre fall of umbrella creature in it since the put so much into the games now anyways, the ULTIMATE return to racoon. or remake RE2 or 3 new gameplay style

We should start a petition

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Bah..
I was on facebook and I was talking to some dude that got RE5 on the same night as me, at the midnight realease, haha funny that i found him looool.

He doesnt think RE5 is a horror game anymore, he thinks its alot more like a action game which is kinda true...
but ANYWAY he said he had a theory on the next Resi game, apparently he heard it from somewhere.

heard that they want to base the next Resi game in London because of its dark narow streets and creepy alley ways probably be a while till that comes out tho.

but that sounds pretty cool to me! any thoughts on a Resi game set in london?

Vivoco88

As Jun Takeuchi said,RE6 will be a complete different gameplay ( RE5 will be the last gameplay of its kind)

I prefer Chris and Jill as the Main character but It would be better if Each character has special / unique skill (like resident Evil outbreak)

And I bet!!! RE6 might take place before RE5 ,maybe the story will be about Chris and Jill hunting for wesker and ended at the spencer mansion where Jill saved chris by pushing and falling together with wesker through window ,or maybe the story will go on dunno.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah in the instrution manual it says in the history part Chris an Jill were on a mission togeather before the hole kijuju thing.

Dazed

Vivoco88;29294 said:
As Jun Takeuchi said,RE6 will be a complete different gameplay ( RE5 will be the last gameplay of its kind)

I prefer Chris and Jill as the Main character but It would be better if Each character has special / unique skill (like resident Evil outbreak)

And I bet!!! RE6 might take place before RE5 ,maybe the story will be about Chris and Jill hunting for wesker and ended at the spencer mansion where Jill saved chris by pushing and falling together with wesker through window ,or maybe the story will go on dunno.

I have a feeling, that by a complete reboot, Takeuchi also meant the story. I think they want to create a new storyline with new gameplay while still going back to the roots what made Resident Evil such a hit in the survival horror genre.
It kind of seems they finished the Jill and Chris story with RE5.

aintnoscrub

Premium
i read that same thing about london, the producer or whatever was in london for a gameshow or something and joked that it would be a good idea to base it here, because of the reason you stated, but that was said in a jokey way so whether its true or not, dont suppose we'll know yet.;

Vivoco88

hmmm
yeah
I agree maybe it will be a complete reboot!!!,But come on I dun wanna deal with a bunch of zombies where all u gotta do is press R1 + Square to shoot ,and after that u can't dodge or whatever,it is stupid,It's like playing warcraft, where people just attack blindly till their HP ends to zero ,it is just retarded

I saw Resident Evil 3.5 too,wow CAPCOM don't u just being a copycat of "ALONE IN THE DARK???" come on, there was a bunch of ghosts too there??? what's going on?? y don't u add aliens and predators too and make your company bankrupt

Do you guys agree if the gameplay changed back into the old style ???
Coz The former producer Shinji Mikami, he really hates The resident Evil 5 gameplay not coz it sux, because it is not his original gameplay!!

The other problem is maybe we will use new character o.0 ,Look in resident Evil 8 Chris will be 80 years old maybe lol,unless he takes that uroboros thingy and be young forever ,that is y I hate games with age lmao (Chris = Old snake ,Jill = Big mama)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
You will have to wait an see.
I can sence the excitment is getting to ya' Haha joking...

I know what you mean about the old aiming system And that weird lookin Resident Evil with leon in it.. and the ghost with the hook.. or whatever is was lol It's a shame RE0 wasnt a two player game that would have been pretty awwesome.

Resident evil 5 is more about co-op playing. It's interesting to think what they mean by a change of gameplay though, It will be interesting to see what they come up with.

Dazed

Well obviously Capcom isn't going to revert back to the ancient Tank-style gameplay. There was actually nothing wring with the new style introduced by RE4. RE5 wasn't that scary because of the atmosphere and the enemies. Capcom should retain the laser-aiming system but they must change the atmosphere to a darker tone and the enemies should also be Zombies. In the end, zombies are the scariest type of enemy in my opinion...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
It is scary when you can hear the Zombies but you cant see them, when you know there gonna get back up but you have to walk past them... An when they turn into red heads when they run an have claws.. haha That is what Resi use to be about, true survival horror making trips around a mansion setting copses on fire!!

If they did something like that again that would be pretty cool!! And I do kinda like the laser-aiming system, it's pretty good being able to aim at limbs etc lol. A 28 day later sorta theme would be pretty good, an a mix of wide open spaces, and really clostrofobic areas haha know wut i mean?

Vivoco88

Ugggh don't make me PUKE!! no more mansion!!! no more keys and "hey ya all let's do Mary go round"

"Oh crap what's this key for"
"Oh no common how shud I open this door!"

Well this is reality guys u can just shoot the door with your handgun and VOILA that's y previous RE doesn't make sense sigh

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Then they should make it so you can shoot the locks off! how about that eh? haha soudns much better to me... But do you get in the situation of wasting ammo on locks or do you explore an find the keys... haha thats how you find all the guns man looking for the damn keys! lol.

Top Bottom