• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Theories

Nathan

I know its a bit soon to start talking about it, but if this game doesn't wrap it all up what do you think will happen in the next main installment?

Ryan

I think it will wrap up eventually, I just hope it doesn't happen soon. As for RE6, its hard to say. Judging that Chris is the main Character from RE5, hopefully we see Claire or Rebecca back for RE6.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i don't think they would use chris again straight after seeing him in .5..
they usually try to vary the characters around abit, so we can see a different face each time.
plus he's now on his 3rd game, i think they would give someone else a try, although they would make a good team.
i don't wanna see leon again, seeing him in 4 ruined it..
perhaps someone new?
someone who has some connection to the story/characters in some way..

aintnoscrub

Premium
yeah i guess rebecca could make a return, since she has only had one main game so far, she was an alright character...and she must have been through alot since the mansion incident, so it would be cool to see what she has done..

aintnoscrub

Premium
nah they should bring an entire new character in it..and maybe have one of the previous as a partner or side character.

L

Lurker
A game that has seperate stories from all the games. Like possibly a wesker mode for re to sow what wesker did not around with the others. Or a nemesis mode for re3 where you can travel around with nemesis.

aintnoscrub

Premium
if they take it completely off the story line, then its done for..
perhaps a RE game featuring wesker, and before the mansion incident, when he was working in it, and then afterwards...like filling in the gaps.

mastermind

ya i wouldnt mind seeing rebecca again and zombies. they need to make one for rebecca that shows what she has been doing between 2-5 which is like 6 games or something like that cause i think she is the only one to be a main character that was used only once am i right

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
She was only in RE0 as a playable playerrrr but she was in the remake for a little bit. dunno if shes been in the other games.
would be cool seeing her again though... And Billy : /
I think seeing sme zombies again would be cool. I say trust in capcom they wont let us down.

LSK_frenzy

I wanna know what the hell happened to Sherry. Maybe she could be like a new Tyrant/Nemesis or something, since nobody knows what Wesker may have done to her. Wouldn't really care who the game centers around as long as it's someone we've seen from any of the previous games. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing Leon and Claire again anyway.

Leon and Chris would be cool too.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Either way If resi6 comes out, its going to end in a rocket launcher scene xD
Leon an Chris would be saweeet! wesker would be boned haha.

I dont know who sherry is : [

LSK_frenzy

Sherry Birkin is the little girl from RE2. At the end of the game she makes it out with Leon and Claire, but then she's taken by The Agency.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Oh gutted. shes a lab rat then. I think I've read about her on the forum,
this is like the only thing I know about her.
Which is what someone else posted awhile ago.

Sherry.jpg

Top Bottom