• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Theories

Valentine

Hard To Kill
I found this, it mantions that it's a reboot for that series I do wonder what that is, perhaps it'll look like the originals??

"In what is destined to be the first genuinely epic game of 2009, Resident Evil 5 is practically guaranteed to be the last of its kind, with the game's producer, Jun Takeuchi, assuring us that a reboot is in order for the inevitable Resident Evil 6."

Vivoco88

RE5.;29473 said:
Then they should make it so you can shoot the locks off! how about that eh? haha soudns much better to me... But do you get in the situation of wasting ammo on locks or do you explore an find the keys... haha thats how you find all the guns man looking for the damn keys! lol.

If the idea is about wasting amno on locks or chose to search the key ,wow this game will really gonna be a PUKE!!!

"Owww yeah I shot the door, it opened!!"
4 hours later u found a key
"Wait what is this key for? Wait!!Do I need this key? Have I shot the door with this key??Oh no I am confused =("

bruno

Chief Researcher
I like the RE3.5 athmosphere, I just didn't like the ghosts...
Imagine RE3.5, but with zombies, and in which you are someone who hans't got any militar training, like a kid which got lost. Imagine trying to aim at a zombie, but the laser sight is always shaking. It'd make zombies A LOT more scarier.
OR
Imagine someone was able to make a more stable strain of the T or G virus... They create BOW's like TALOS and mass produce them. The game would completely run away from the RE concept. It's be more like MGS.
OR
You play with some crazy person who is always allucinating, so you don't know what's real or not. Then, they could add the RE3.5 ghosts.

Mphsbhzballer

I think there should be exit woulds like bullets holes in the zombies monsters. Especially using a shotgun at close range. There should be chunks of flesh just ripped off. I like the old RE games when u can blow a zombie in half, leg off, arm off ect. Another thing I would love to see bodyparts after explosions when shooting the red barrels or throwing hand grandes. One last idea i have: RE 6 should have where the player can at least walk/run and shoot at same time, bring back dodging similar to RE 3 but upgraded, maybe meele weapons scattered around, and like the
RE: REmake when a zombie grabs you, you can use a self-defense weapon i.e daggar or grenage. Bring all that back for Resident Evil plus what they have now equals the SHYT!!!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Vivoco88;29562 said:
If the idea is about wasting amno on locks or chose to search the key ,wow this game will really gonna be a PUKE!!!

"Owww yeah I shot the door, it opened!!"
4 hours later u found a key
"Wait what is this key for? Wait!!Do I need this key? Have I shot the door with this key??Oh no I am confused =("
haha true... just an idea though...

Vivoco88

Uggh no more old game style where u can't move while u are aiming enemies

ZOMBIE : ROAR!!!
JILL : Jill is aiming at the zombie)Awww crap this is weird my feet are stuck,can't move!!!

ZOMBIE :HAHAHA, I can bite and I can move!!
JILL : Can u bite me?? I'd prefer to be a zombie,here take my neck.

And mansion with keys,uggggh it is so giving me headache plus that RE 3.5 doesn't make sense at all ,GHOST???,

WAit!!! we don't need u LEON we need a Holy priest!! and a pail of holy water

RE5 is the best action shooting game so far ,capcom just need to make an intersting online game so it will last forever ,coz I believe we can beat RE5 only in 4 hours doh!!

2 years of game making ended in 4 hours ..... too fast too furious

jerseyboi86

i just think they should go for more scary game play, re5 its more like an action movie.. i guess i really do like the classicz re2 for intense a game actully geared towards frightening the player you dont see those much,.. i want a game that will make me turn the lights back on cause im too nervous to go on... which only happened once for the record in silent hill 2

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Whats weird is I remmember seeing the trailer for Resident Evil 5 an chris was jumping over some fence or something... but it looked well cool... I never actauly saw that happen in the game.. Did anyone else?

but your right it was like a action film haha.

Vivoco88

RE5.;30059 said:
Whats weird is I remmember seeing the trailer for Resident Evil 5 an chris was jumping over some fence or something... but it looked well cool... I never actauly saw that happen in the game.. Did anyone else?

but your right it was like a action film haha.

Doh...It happens ,go to that fence,and use grenade just throw it under ur feet and u will get the same trailer

Mphsbhzballer

I watched the RE 5 demo on youtube months ago, when the helicopter guy was being attacked by the flying monsters, over the radio he said "what the f*ck are those things"...I was looking foward for that F word on my Xbox 360 retail version and I was disappointed he didn't say F*CK!!!!! lol Love the game though.

Mphsbhzballer

what if Resident Evil 6 have the fast zombies like Dawn of the Dead (2004) wouldn't that be cool. Put a little GTA in it...running over zombies n shyt..lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Vivoco88;30340 said:
Doh...It happens ,go to that fence,and use grenade just throw it under ur feet and u will get the same trailer
RAR are you serious.. Lol Im going to try it right now haha..

-edit- 'im back from trying an erm .. I dunno man I cant do it haha what level is it? the one with the axe dude right? does anyone even know?
Im talking about this part..
LINK; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILuP43jcaXw
skip to 2:24 minutes in.. does anyone know this part of the game??!! I dont think capcom even incuded it in the game that video looks like old game development footage...lol
-edit-

An yeah RE6 with a GTA style running over zombies would be hardcore...

Chairman Wesker

come on capcom bring back crimson heads and ower fav B.O.Ws the las plagus is getting old i dont like them compared to zombies and tyrants. although i loved 4 and 5 the las plagas are just two human like if you get what i mean.

judled

i wanta see old charactors come back, especialy rebecca shes awesome, her and leon would be so cool. and bary in there some where

MoleMan

I'd just like to have re6. As long as the series continues into one more final installment i'll be good. I can't stand games coughfinalfantasycough that never end.

Mphsbhzballer

I followed that link RE5. and I got the game on 360 and I havent ducked from a swing yet..ur right thats like 2007. I remember reading about RE5 back then and the producers talked about the light and darkness plays a major role for Chris....but the only stage was dark really were the mines and Sheva holds the light 4 me..(luv ya gurl)

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Yeah Sheva really did! She saved me a lot of times, I am greatfull, I want to thank my Playstation 3 for controlling Sheva, You really did it!

Fenix21

Resident Evil 3.5 style would be scarier like the older RE's but not as action packed as RE 4 + 5.

I think a balance between these two aspects would be good.
The ghost concept in the video I watched http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWpEE_5pDzQ is (i think) just showing what they can do and how scary it could be.

I like how it combined the button tapping to avoid situations (and death) from 3.5 and 4 and 5. But I also really enjoyed the oldschool RE styles that really scared the lights out of you.

Again, my main point is they need to find a balance between the two. Horror and Action

Top Bottom