• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 Countdown!

TomVinPrice

Mercenary
10 days? ****, closer than I thought. Looks like I'm gonna have to decide on which version to pre-order pretty soon.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Yes mines pre ordered buddy im just going to try and grab an extra copy from a small local independent a couple days early, heres to hoping!

MissDomino

Premium
calm%2520down%2520copy.png

Got it preordered :D

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Psh, that's nothing. Here's mine...

tumblr_m783xmIMac1r4gfcs.gif

Then when I get it in the mail.... and open it up... waiting on it to install on my ps3 this is what I'll do.

tumblr_m70hgy9s421r9ifdk.gif

the second gif best describes of what would my brain would be doing or is like, when i actually start playing the game. when in actual; (during said moment) i would have a calm expression.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
lucky you i just got an email from shoptonet confirming my order from Agesss ago but they said they'll email again when they dispatch it, buggers!

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
the second gif best describes of what would my brain would be doing or is like, when i actually start playing the game. when in actual; (during said moment) i would have a calm expression.

Same here :p

Is that second gif from The Office?

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
oh, I don't. I just checked wikipedia. If it is it's going to be a lot faster than previous ports to the pc.

Ahh right, just looked at the date on the source I read, it was the previous date of November 20th that had been confirmed for all ports.

Just read a more recent one (Sept 20th) that said it will be a while before Capcom will decide a PC release date.

Many apologies :)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
eh, after this whole week is through. that is when i officially start counting down. i'm just more concerned if i will be able to choose Helena, in the Mercenaries.(as it is confirmed that Mercenaries mode is available right from the start) right from the start; i'm starting to like her character model in a weird way? but in no way will she (Helena) replace my very much liking to Ada.

Also this is how i would put the female characters in the game, in order if i were to place them in revelence of interest (of choosing them in the Mercenary / other Multiplayer aspect of the game) (or something of this)

1.Ada (cause i have a feeling she is an unlockable after finishing her part, of the campain)
2.Helena
3.Sherry

EDIT: cause from what i've heard (a not so "reliable" source) concerning the campain, that the player will able to choose which character to pick (ex. if you choose Leon, you have the choice to choose between him or Helena..etc) cause if this is so, i will most definately enjoy campain for only two parts, at least with Leon's and Jake's part since i'd be able to choose the female side-kick of each said main character. ( cause of how heavily i stressed that, i like to be characters of my gender when i do play a game) unfortunately for the Chris and Piers segment, i will choose Chris. So if this is So....Many Enjoyments from Me had been had.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Ladies and Gentlemen of this forum may i introduce to you a youtube video, and in this youtube video (in espanol language text) and from reading the youtube title it mentions Helena and here is the video below (enjoy)

So....from that video it looks like she is wearing some sort of RPD outfit, in ending this.....As i have highly expressed my "Positivity" of this release....i will of not be dissapointed.....(A Damn was Given been Had) with this being said i assume she (Helena) will be unlocked for Mercenaries when the player completes the Leon/Helena segment. (Assume i Say). in the video, i would say that i do find her outfit to my liking. (even if it is a RPD outfit)

Top Bottom