• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 Countdown!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
to be quite honest, all this waiting is driving me mental.....and yes i am aware it will be out officially in a couple of days

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
This may be inappropriate, if it is, let me know and i'll remove it, but...

tumblr_lzf3amIWkD1qlmbvu.gif

I had to.:p 4 sleeps!

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Characters in mercenaries mode are usually unlocked by getting a good ranking within each mercenaries stage so for example if u get an A grade on the first level u unlock X character
I dont know about Ada but i can bet Helena and the other extra ones are unlocked through playing that game mode.
As of yet no one in the forums who claims to have the game has unlocked anyone to my knowledge hopefully i can get the game tonight anyway, they said possibly!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Oh my gosh, it is Officially Confirmed that the player (when they do the campain) when they choose which segment to play. for Example if the player chooses Leon, the player is given a Option if they want to be the main-character Leon or his side-kick Helena and vice-versa to the other characters, oh Yesss. i shall enjoy doing the campain at least of the two parts (that being Leon's and Jake, for i will be choosing the female side-kick character from the two i've mentioned (as i have heavily stressed that i like to be characters of my gender when i play a game) Confirmed from a Legit source (I Repeat a Legit Source) (that being a player that has the official finished physical copy of the game.....Oh Yesss, much Enjoyment will be have from me......just a couple days left, with that being said, commence countdown......

T minus four days

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
Oh my gosh, it is Officially Confirmed that the player (when they do the campain) when they choose which segment to play. for Example if the player chooses Leon, the player is given a Option if they want to be the main-character Leon or his side-kick Helena and vice-versa to the other characters, oh Yesss. i shall enjoy doing the campain at least of the two parts (that being Leon's and Jake, for i will be choosing the female side-kick character from the two i've mentioned (as i have heavily stressed that i like to be characters of my gender when i play a game) Confirmed from a Legit source (I Repeat a Legit Source) (that being a player that has the official finished physical copy of the game.....Oh Yesss, much Enjoyment will be have from me......just a couple days left, with that being said, commence countdown......

T minus five days

I'm not being horrible, just really curious, but why are you really adamant over the gender of your character? Feminism?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I'm not being horrible, just really curious, but why are you really adamant over the gender of your character? Feminism?

Well it depends on how you would categorize/define "Feminism" and how you would put me in this "term" but to answer your question i may be boarder-lining (this "term") so i cannot simply answer if i am a "Feminist"?, the thing is... i am a female and most gamers are of the male gender and like the latter there arn't a majority of games that feature female characters (or something of this sort).

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
Well it depends on how you would categorize/define "Feminism" and how you would put me in this "term" but to answer your question i may be boarder-lining (this "term") so i cannot simply answer if i am a "Feminist"?, the thing is... i am a female and most gamers are of the male gender and like the latter there arn't a majority of games that feature female characters (or something of this sort).

Ah right that's cool, was just wondering. You just seemed like one of those militant feminists that refuse to wear bras because men make you do it :p

Obviously you're not though, so that's fine :)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Ah right that's cool, was just wondering. You just seemed like one of those militant feminists that refuse to wear bras because men make you do it :p

Obviously you're not though, so that's fine :)

ah okay, but of what i've said and what-ever vibe/notion you get from my response is no problem with me. (of your curiosity). so all is good, no problem (at all) :)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
My copy has moved from processing to Dispatched in next available royal mail
Come on royal mail, Britain's Best (LOL) post service, im hoping for monday am delivery
I went around all local independent shops and none would give it me :(
Either way a maxium of three more days till I am playing Resident evil 6
INITIATE HYPE MODE!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i'm so Jealous of Ne0 right at the moment, it is not even amuzing....but, as of last night, i have decided to get it on launch day instead of the post launch day (that is if they have any copies available but if not will get it the post-launch day, as i have not pre-ordereded).....This.Is.Going.To.Be.Awesome :)

EDIT: it feels like it is very close as the days are counting down....(The.End.Is.Near) ( T minus Four Days )

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
You can unlock helena for mercenaries by getting a B rank on the first stage urban chaos by the way

thank you for this information, Ne0 (i can be assured that this is Confirmed information, as you have a physical copy of Resident Evil 6 ) thanky...thank, thank thank you Ne0, hoping and can't wait to fight by your side on Mercenary mode. as i have stated that i will be playing Mercenary in-between doing the Campain :p

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Yeah nice one I played the first mercenaries stage a few times, the best run was a B and She (Helena) unlocked
I was playing as Leon at the time and we got 140 000 and only got a B.
I was expecting an S but they must have upped the score limit.
And yes you can choose Helena at the start of Leons campaign, after playing a short introduction to learn the controls with Leon.
I will let you know if I unlock anyone else, but I've only really been playing Leons campaign so far- its very good!

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Ignore my last post, the postman has just actually came and delivered the goods.
2012-09-29120200_zps97c68cd3.jpg

Edit- heres my evidence ! Woohooo!
Installing now!!!! Just going to download my free 3 maps and then its ZOMBIE KILLING TIME!!!!

Nice one. I pre-ordered mine in gamestop but I think they don't ship new games out until the release date, so I prob won't actually get RE6 until like wed or thur :(

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
Got a call from EB while at the farmers market today, they're not doing a midnight release but they're opening an hour early, so i guess i'll be waiting a bit longer. :(

Top Bottom