• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 Countdown!

sbr999

More Gamescom gameplay.

The AI partners: It looks like they are for decoration only.
Most of the time, they just stood there doing nothing. At least that's what I saw.

I don't know what Capcom thinks, but if the teammates are no help at all, then the developers might well as add an option to remove them from the game to spare the frustration.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
My thoughts exactly! It seems like only Chris is actually doing something about the snake. I don't really mind the unnamed team members not interfering, that would probably make the fight too easy, but even Piers doesn't do anything except for standing there and looking pretty.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
No one quite knows, but if you pay attention to Sherry's face when Jake wonders if Chris knows that Wesker was his father, she seems quite surprised. So perhaps she knows who Wesker was and that he was a friend of her own father, but didn't know till then that he was Jake's father.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
First video, 0:40-0:47: "This campaign is set between two timelines, one set in present-day China, the other set about eighteen months earlier in Eastern Europe." ... What? Oh IGN, please do the research... Otherwise, great videos!

Top Bottom