• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 Countdown!

Samael

definitely going to play it as soon as the game on sale. when the game get a very great critics, i just can't wait for those haters who bitching about this eventually start to play it and fall in love with it.

I agree, in all honesty though I am not sure how people do not see Bio Hazard taking a more action oriented route whether it wound up like early beta concepts of 4 where we would have an abundance of G-Humans (which were then scraped and dillied up and repackaged into DMC and Haunting Grounds//Dementos), or a more active global outbreak and black market sales of weapons that UC, 4, 5, and now 6 seem to be bench boarding off of.

Ultimately even if they stuck with the Bio 1-3, and CV formula it would have gotten old after a wail and they would have to continuously introduce new characters to explain why they were not prepared this time which of course takes out favored characters of fans and is just bad business in general as there's a limit to what you can do with it before people quit buying.

Though this isn't to say all claims our bad from critics some of legitimate others merely styles of play, level design, censoring (which really can't be helped until local laws and or trade agreements can be established[I can prefer the re4 style of viseral detail ;p]), and graphics issues.

Reactions: Jay

Jay

K.I.N.G.
definitely going to play it as soon as the game on sale. when the game get a very great critics, i just can't wait for those haters who bitching about this eventually start to play it and fall in love with it.
If Capcom never changed fans would complain its getting repetitive and old. When Capcom does change it fans complain its too different and not how it use to be. There's just no pleasing some people.

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries

LOL its funny because the same people who hate on the game are the same people who gets it day1. If you really hate what capcom has done with the franchise than why are you still supporting it? Speak with your wallet instead of complaining at every new detail you here about the game everyday on some forum that Capcom has never even looked at. Sometimes I think that they hate the game so much because its the "cool" thing to do on the internet like the people who complain about COD. You keep complaining about that its the same game every year yet your rank is high and you have every trophy so its obvious they are doing something right. COD sold 1 billion in just 16 days.... 16 DAYS LOL! It's obvious that the "haters" are still supporting the practices of both companies seeing that both game franchises are still top sellers today. This is my opinion on the subject before I get torn to pieces lol.

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
-cause now they are hiring chicks that know nothing about games whatso ever...So that guys like your self will get googly-eyed coming in and buy more. one of the new girls at my store a kid went up to the counter and said, " you have any used copies of gears of war 3 ?" she said..what system you want that on dude?"...So i went up to the counter and said, " you have any copies left of Battle toads..?" she says, " hmmmm, that sounds neat, Let me go in the back and check!" I started LMAO!!!! and i walked away while everyone in line was laughing !!!..Sad that they do hire people like that instead those that love games and have the knowledge....:(
Surprisingly this one actually had the knowledge and loved video games, a rare sight these days.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
You're starting to see the RE6 light lol.
Hmmmm no that's not it, it cant be, I hated the demo, something else must be getting me into it, I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!
maybe your just tired of bubble gum
Then I'll chomp on a cigar. XD
arnold-schwarzenegger1.jpg

Reactions: Jay

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
I'm starting to look forward to the game a bit :) What has happened to me?

You couldn't accept the fact that you had interest in this game despite being on this board. Now that you have accepted who you are, you're out and screaming it out loud. Its great to see that you are finally out of the closet now... don't worry we already knew bruh.... we already knew. Lol. I have a feeling this joke isn't going to be taken well. Ah well, what's done is done.

xMobilemux

You couldn't accept the fact that you had interest in this game despite being on this board. Now that you have accepted who you are, you're out and screaming it out loud. Its great to see that you are finally out of the closet now... don't worry we already knew bruh.... we already knew. Lol. I have a feeling this joke isn't going to be taken well. Ah well, what's done is done.
Who I am is an old school RE fan who loathes the modern change of RE so that's not it lol

I know what it is now XD I just got caught up in some playthrough videos and they looked cool :) Not to worry, I played the demo again and I'm back to my mixed to negative feelings about it.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Who I am is an old school RE fan who loathes the modern change of RE so that's not it lol

I know what it is now XD I just got caught up in some playthrough videos and they looked cool :) Not to worry, I played the demo again and I'm back to my mixed to negative feelings about it.
- You make me feel ancient- I think its funnier when you say old school res fan and that your such a huge nukem fan when you werent even alive when the game was out....:rolleyes: It was a great game though when it was out!! people were lined up at the stores and hundled around computers to catch a glimpse, all kids my age then had was nukem, doom, and mortal kombat to satisfy our monster killing urges! then love behold there was resident evil and silent hill...the world got a little darker then........in a good scary awesome way !!:D I was 11 for nukem and 16 when i got my ps1 with res evil-still dreaming of a new doom, havent played new nukem heard it was terrible..:oops: did you play it? -what would an old school fan think of it?

xMobilemux

- You make me feel ancient- I think its funnier when you say old school res fan and that your such a huge nukem fan when you werent even alive when the game was out....:rolleyes: It was a great game though when it was out!! people were lined up at the stores and hundled around computers to catch a glimpse, all kids my age then had was nukem, doom, and mortal kombat to satisfy our monster killing urges! then love behold there was resident evil and silent hill...the world got a little darker then........in a good scary awesome way !!:D I was 11 for nukem and 16 when i got my ps1 with res evil-still dreaming of a new doom, havent played new nukem heard it was terrible..:oops: did you play it? -what would an old school fan think of it?
I played Duke way back in the 90s as well as the old REs I was like 4 years old when I played Duke, then I first played RE when I was 5 I think, I first played Tomb Raider at that age too lol great times back then, everything is just garbage these days. Duke Nukem Forever wasnt as terrible as everyone says, but it's just not really a Duke Nukem game, it's more of a random game with Halo gameplay and Duke Nukem himself is a special guest protagonist lol

zeroskaterz92

I'm starting to look forward to the game a bit :) What has happened to me?
it's nothing wrong happen. at least, you giving yourself a chance to re-try the game, i don't really like the way Capcom done with RE5, but at least they tried to pull it off with Revelations, and RE6 looks promising.

same thing about the new DmC tho, as if any games from Capcom, DmC is the one of the game that they bastardized it so much. alter lore, character history, etc. i hate it so much but i would try to play it (probably just borrow from friend or piracy it) even tho i know how the game going to end up = sucks.

Popo

Ultimately even if they stuck with the Bio 1-3, and CV formula it would have gotten old after a wail and they would have to continuously introduce new characters to explain why they were not prepared this time which of course takes out favored characters of fans and is just bad business in general as there's a limit to what you can do with it before people quit buying.

Then why continue? Why can't it come to an end instead of making up s**t like wesker coming back and never dying, and Leon being a government agent, why couldn't it just end?? Racoon was destroyed, and the survivors moved on with their lives, The End.
I agree with changing a game but so much? From an extremely limited supply of weapons and bullets to an arsenal of weapons? From surviving from deadly zombies to being on the back of a truck firing at guys chasing you in their motorcycles?? Seriously??

letmelive311

lol I love all these excited posts! You all are hilarious! Truly making my morning. I pre ordered my edition on Amazon, looking forward to the replaying the classics on my PS3. Hopefully we get some great goodies.

STORY OF MY LIFE, I totally agree with you on you hoping to see a cameo of Rebecca, that would truly be awesome, And I have always thought, with such a beautiful talented unique character like her, why did Capcom continue a story with her? I don't think she is forgotten though, we soon will see her in a game I bet.

I think in 76 days this forum might become a little quiet; we all are going to be glued to our PS3. I know I will lolz

Im so excited when i think about the game coming out soon, I could scream and pee at the same time!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
lol I love all these excited posts! You all are hilarious! Truly making my morning. I pre ordered my edition on Amazon, looking forward to the replaying the classics on my PS3. Hopefully we get some great goodies.

STORY OF MY LIFE, I totally agree with you on you hoping to see a cameo of Rebecca, that would truly be awesome, And I have always thought, with such a beautiful talent unique character like her, why did Capcom continue a story with her? I don't think she is forgotten though, we soon will see her in a game I bet.

I think in 76 days this forum might become a little quiet; we all are going to be glued to our PS3. I know I will lolz

Im so excited when i think about the game coming out soon, I could scream and pee at the same time!

We'll have to exchange PSN ID's for epicness. ;)

Top Bottom