• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 Countdown!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
huh, funny......they've still consider Neo-Umbrella, to be still up for another round.....but anyways i like the duo-thing they've done on 6. i hope they put this "game-play" into 7, even though it's too early to say but, i am positive that my new favourite feme' fatale Agent Harper will be around when 7 comes :cool: (sure it be nice to have the classic characters to be in it, specifically Claire and Jill. but i am still going with my Helena :p )

side-note: i would like to add, that in my opinion....character wise, they really done a nice job on Helena's character :cool:

No More Tears

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
speaking of Jill, she (Jill) comes off to me as the female version of Chris. as i would say Leon's partner Helena. is the female version of Leon......

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
speaking of Jill, she (Jill) comes off to me as the female version of Chris. as i would say Leon's partner Helena. is the female version of Leon......
I miss Jill as Chris' partner its a shame as it was mostly Sheva in Re5 and then now Piers in 6 i miss her (jill) by my side. I really enjoyed the boss battles in 5 plus playing as Jill in Desperate Escape was a great DLC for me that one, and mercenaries reunion was also great. Helena is a cool character though i would agree i prefer her over sheva and Sherry but my favourite female for re6 is Ada.
I hope please capcom do a mercenaries reunion. I really do not like the look of those PS1 style costumes that have been rumoured to release soon. if they did it i would love to see some characters return such as
+BSAA Jill,
+Battle suit Jill
+Stars Barry,
+Stars Albert Wesker,
+Stars Chris
+RE4 'Retro' Ada (with red dress and thigh holster)
+Martial Jake (wearing shirtless, and white gym trousers from chapter 3 campaign)- he could have Hand to Hand, Combat knife, and a nightstick/grenades
+Hunk

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
yeah i agree, i am not liking the retro-block thing.....a Mercenaries Reunion DLC would be nice instead of the retro-block thing. as Jill is concerned, the only updated look of Jill i like is when she is donning the BSAA outfit (in Resident Evil 5, and she still was a brunette; the hat she wears with said outfit doesn't really affect of my liking of her BSAA suit)

Top Bottom