• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 Countdown!

JMG29

To Let The World Be
I'm having some problems with the wonky aiming, and the confusing in-game options menu (which you can't pause, even in single-player...) doesn't help.

I've only played the prologue and a bit of Mercenaries (I want to get a feel for the game before jumping right in.) I'm liking what I'm playing so far. Hopefully the reviews are DEAD wrong.

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
I'm having some problems with the wonky aiming, and the confusing in-game options menu (which you can't pause, even in single-player...) doesn't help.

I've only played the prologue and a bit of Mercenaries (I want to get a feel for the game before jumping right in.) I'm liking what I'm playing so far. Hopefully the reviews are DEAD wrong.
Never go by what the reviews say, it's what YOU think and feel about the game, what is life if you don't take the plunge? Jump right in and don't look back!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Currently installing game to HD. Then will download the 3 map codes amazon gave me then off goes the lights and up goes the volume

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I just beat the third chapter in Leon's campaign. Enjoying the hell out of it so far, I'm playing on normal and its a little more difficult that I anticipated lolz. There were a few puzzles, nothing mind bending but it was a nice touch. I wasn't impressed at first considering the two demos where the very beginning of his game, but after that it picked up a lot. Gonna finish this cup o' cawfee, and get back at it.

Seba5

I'm going to get it today. Seems like people are enjoying it. It looked fun, bad reviews or not.

leathaface99

also when you start up resident evil 6 on your console keep an eye out for a code, to enter on your resi.net thing to link your game to the site (something like that)

and i know what i am getting, Helena...RPD outfit........Yesssssssssssssss :p

EDIT: i've got 42,000 (points on my resi.net thing) and the Helena in RPD outfit is 60,000 wooooo i am not too far to unlock it :p

i wonder after i get the code from my xbox 360, (starting up resident evil 6) and entering it on the resi.net thing. if the points i aquire on my resi.net thing transfer over to my resident evil 6 game (profile). if so that would be nice

I never saw that code. Does This mean I won't be able to link my account anymore. I am already on ch3 of Leon's campaign :(

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I'm geting used to the camera now, it is not the best position but been able to have the sensitivety so high is really great for aiming accurately from spinning quickly. It is really good fun playing mercenaries. not a lot of people seem to have the dlc maps yet? all three are really good, i;m struggling to get a big score on catacoms but got some good ones on the train yard and the boat ones.

Lonesurvivor2127

The game is great! Doesn't deserve the scores its getting easily a 9. Leon's campaign is great so far,Jake's is really good but really hard. The game is more challenging then i thought is was going to be. Then again i probably shouldn't have started with Jake. lol

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Had a bad headache last night do only got to the cathedral as Leon.
I am really enjoying it. Some bits of the game and music combined remind me of the old rezzys
Also it is do epic, hectic and unexpected!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I never saw that code. Does This mean I won't be able to link my account anymore. I am already on ch3 of Leon's campaign :(

were you connected to Xbox Live and are currently a Live GOLD subscribed? also would like to point out that i have went with the 1080 quality it looks okay, i haven't experienced the "screen tearing" as on the back of the game box it can do 720 quality and 1080 quality.

EDIT: assuming you are an xbox 360 user. and also i keep getting error messages when ever i enter the code on the Resident Evil.net site, they need to fix this fiasco. Ah nevermind, i got my Gamer-tag Registered to the Resident Evil.net site, weird my stats are empty, huh (weird). but whatever. disregard that, i just checked my account on Resident Evil.net thing and it looks like it updated and have stats on my Resident Evil.net account :p

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
It all linked up on mine! when i log in to Resident evil net i can see my top score and all my progress. Great job on this net thing it looks really nice. I already had like 120 000 points from all the ass kicking i've been doing . You will probaly unlock that costume in the game for free anyway!

is it normal for the site (Resident Evil.net) to get a ridiculous amount of error messages, cause i have entered the code i've got when starting up Resident Evil 6 (while connected to Xbox Live with Gold subscription) ridiculous amount of times and i am getting annoyed by this annoyance.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
My copy of RE 6 was delivered today but I never got the dlc codes for the merc maps which I thought I was supposed to get when I pre-ordered it :confused:

Anyway played through Leon's 1st chapter and I thought it was awesome. When you get out onto the streets after the sewers, it reminded me a lot of Resi 2. Don't understand the bad reviews cause I'm enjoying it more than RE 4 & 5.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
-18 more days! Can't wait!

(Somebody better lock this otherwise I might go trolololololololing!! JK)

Top Bottom