• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 Countdown!

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
So, do you lot think board activity will die down for a while or explode now that people are finally getting the game? I know I'll certainly be spending at least a little less time here (so I don't get spoiled).

MissDomino

Premium
I'll be spending less time here probably. Between my busy schedule and playing RE6, I don't think I'll get too much of a chance really. Until I finish RE6 anyway.

zeroskaterz92

the PC version release out later, keyboard + mouse, improvement graphics, AA = it will be great. so either i have to wait another few weeks more or i could just buy the console version that probably might end up with screen tearing, difficulty to aim. -.-
damn you Capcom, please make it faster for the PC users!

Jay

K.I.N.G.
THIS.
And its that attitude that makes gaming unbearable to discuss on the net. everyone thinks their feelings are what the developers should be concerned about.
Have i ever told you i love you?

This pretty much sums up everything, people just can't handle change if it's either not enough change, or too drastic of a change.
Exactly. Some people need to learn how to adapt. Especially when the changes are beneficial.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
the PC version release out later, keyboard + mouse, improvement graphics, AA = it will be great. so either i have to wait another few weeks more or i could just buy the console version that probably might end up with screen tearing, difficulty to aim. -.-
damn you Capcom, please make it faster for the PC users!
if you have any issues with screen tearing at 1080p change to 720p in display settings (xbox dashboard ) because Im playing it now it 720 and there is no screen tearing. The game is made in 720 anyway and scaled up inside the xbox so you will have slightly faster response gaming in 720.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
if you have any issues with screen tearing at 1080p change to 720p in display settings (xbox dashboard ) because Im playing it now it 720 and there is no screen tearing. The game is made in 720 anyway and scaled up inside the xbox so you will have slightly faster response gaming in 720.

ah, yesss. many appreciation for this (again) Commrade' . i shall take this into suggestion and consideration......Yessss :D
so you have,uh problem? with 1080 so i can change it to the 720 quality.......before i start. :p

EDIT: ah, never mind i shall take your word Commrade' and play it on 720 quality, as i recall that you have said 1080 doesn't really change quality wise (it only stretches it) and as you have said that the game is made in 720 quality, so i will take good gaming experience opition ( i will go with 720 quality, yesss) :p

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i have question about, the European part of the world....has your game-shoppes brake the official world wide release date?

zeroskaterz92

thanks. but still, i usually like to play games that involved with lots of shooting on PC. never mind, few weeks wouldn't hurt, it's worth the wait.

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
Eh, one more day, ended up catching a crippling cough over the weekend that tears my lungs apart... Yep, time to quit.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Eh, one more day, ended up catching a crippling cough over the weekend that tears my lungs apart... Yep, time to quit.

i've had no zigarette, since counting down, as i will need to have at least 64$, as i am well assured that the shoppe i will be getting at will have a 4$ extra (tax) added to the usual price of video games (at being 59.99) after i get the game i will reward my self a pack of menty (menthol), have a smoke then play :D (i just don't want to come short when i pay for it and be sure i have at least the amount to pay for it)

i am going crazy,mental of this one more day till launch day and not having a smoke (a zigarette) :eek::confused::eek::confused:

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
i have question about, the European part of the world....has your game-shoppes brake the official world wide release date?

No unfortunately. But I did get an email today saying my copy of RE6 has shipped, so I should get it 2moro or wed hopefully.

KKAAIIG

It should arrive tomorrow for me because I paid for next day delivery. I cannot wait for this game! :D

Top Bottom