• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 Countdown!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i just have a question? will Resident Evil 6 really sell out? item-wise on Launch Day, cause i haven't pre-ordered and will get it on Launch Day (in-general wise or something of this) how did Resident Evil 5 do as far as on Launch Day? i just want a general-idea (or something of this) cause i am kind of worried i may not get a copy on Launch Day :confused:

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
i just have a question? will Resident Evil 6 really sell out? item-wise on Launch Day, cause i haven't pre-ordered and will get it on Launch Day (in-general wise or something of this) how did Resident Evil 5 do as far as on Launch Day?
First day? Not likely as even COD didn't sell out that fast and people just ''love'' that game

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
First day? Not likely as even COD didn't sell out that fast and people just ''love'' that game

so my chances are? considering my assumption, 50/50 chance? i don't even know where to start? someone help me of my chances of getting a copy on Launch Day,not actually buying the game for me but more so what are my chances of :confused:

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
You got about 3-7 Days
Those are when i see an ''Amazing'' Get sold out from every store in the area
All in all you got a 75/25 Chance of getting one

so let me get this straight.....if i get it on Launch Day, it is highly i will have a high chance of getting a copy? cause i don't know what this 75/25 thing? explain?

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
Ahh, just found out that I won't be able to afford it until a week on Wednesday....

Nashtalia, you have the advantage now. I'm so gutted, will be so hard to try not to read the spoilers people will have up :p

I'm starting a water fast today, so i know i'll at least be able to have the willpower to refrain from reading, but still, another whole week and a half! :'(

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
so let me get this straight.....if i get it on Launch Day, it is highly i will have a high chance of getting a copy? cause i don't know what this 75/25 thing? explain?
People tend to buy the game that is either the newest hit on the shelf
In other words something that's appealing, In my area kids these days ADORE blood and gore so Re6 may sell out 2-3 days tops where i live...

Depends where you live what kind of people you live around and how reliable the store is

It's a 75/100 If the store is reliabe and you have a good share of people who love blood and gore or is a fan of RE

Where i live i have a lower chance because of the type of people in my area

Time also matters i guess everything i said wouldn't matter if you got to the store late i suggest being early but not ''when the stores open early''

Ah the hell with it in the shortes version i can come with is:
If your early you got a really high chance

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
People tend to buy the game that is either the newest hit on the shelf
In other words something that's appealing in my area kids these days ADORE blood and gore so Re6 may sell out 2-3 days tops where i live...

Depends where you live what kind of people you live around and how reliable the store is

It's a 75/100 If the store is reliabe and you have a good share of people who live blood and gore or is a fan of RE

Where i live i have a lower chance because of the type of people in my area

Time also matters i guess everything i said wouldn't matter if you got to the store late i suggest being early but not ''when the stores open early''

ah, okay....so, there are factors/variables to consider to.....make note of (or something like this) ah okay, i got yah, thanks...i think i will take my chance with the "go get it on Launch Day" fiansco :confused:

Thanks ( i just wanted a general-idea, heh ) :) and with this i think i have a 50/50 (chance, of getting a copy on Launch Day)

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
ah, okay....so, there are factors/variables to consider to.....make note of (or something like this) ah okay, i got yah, thanks...i think i will take my chance with the "go get it on Launch Day" fiansco :confused:

Thanks ( i just wanted a general-idea, heh ) :)
Happy to Help
On a side Note:

MERCENARIES!!!!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
all in all, i will be tense-filled on Launch Day until i get to physically hold the item and be relived of the tensity. :confused:

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Ahh, just found out that I won't be able to afford it until a week on Wednesday....

Nashtalia, you have the advantage now. I'm so gutted, will be so hard to try not to read the spoilers people will have up :p

I'm starting a water fast today, so i know i'll at least be able to have the willpower to refrain from reading, but still, another whole week and a half! :'(

i think at this way, if you do read the spoilers. you will not enjoy, when you actually do your first play-through of the campain.

EDIT: it is obvious that there are spoiler threads in this section of the forum, but i haven't check any of them out, for the reason of not enjoying it, when i do my first-play through of the campain.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
You can do quite a lot of cool stuff with Leon's duel-wielding and it's kind of a shame he's the only one with that skill! Hopefully everyone has something that uniquely awesome.

UMEGAMES

If Capcom never changed fans would complain its getting repetitive and old. When Capcom does change it fans complain its too different and not how it use to be. There's just no pleasing some people.
THIS.
And its that attitude that makes gaming unbearable to discuss on the net. everyone thinks their feelings are what the developers should be concerned about.

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
If Capcom never changed fans would complain its getting repetitive and old. When Capcom does change it fans complain its too different and not how it use to be. There's just no pleasing some people.
Have i ever told you i love you?

This pretty much sums up everything, people just can't handle change if it's either not enough change, or too drastic of a change.

Top Bottom