• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 Countdown!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i still have that "system self destruct alarm" ringing in my head :eek: This coming Tuesday.....The Virus will Go Global :p

Complete Global Saturation muawhahahahhahahhahahahahah

Jwells

re6.png

:D

Jwells

how much did you shell (buy) that for? *did you happen to buy that from "The Merchant" from Resident Evil 4? xD

€59,99 euro (that's like 10 000 PTAS (Pesetas) in RE4) :p

My local gamestore broke the street date, i have it since Friday

The game is really amazing.

Haven't tried the mercenaries yet… Hopefully it will be as addictive and fun as the mercenaries mode in Resident Evil 5

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
€59,99 euro (that's like 10 000 PTAS (Pesetas) in RE4) :p

My local gamestore broke the street date, i have it since Friday

The game is really amazing.

Haven't tried the mercenaries yet… Hopefully it will be as addictive and fun as the mercenaries mode in Resident Evil 5

huh, interesting.....yessss it is, for the mere fact you've also got those extra stuff too.....cause from what i've heard "The Merchant" can go distances (to anywhere in the world, i may bump into him and he'd probly has Resident Evil 6 and some extra Resident Evil 6 stuff also, but i'm most definately getting the standard edition, and if i can just buy the Survivors mode DLC (only) and for a reasonable price, i will get said DLC *as i am an xbox 360 user.) :)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
So it seems that the Euro Portion of the world broke the street date release, so far.....(in one case, so far)....i guess i have to wait when it goes Complete Global Saturation ( the official world wide release of Resident Evil 6 on tuesday )

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
*stares at calendar endlessly*

No Midnight release... *Grumble*

hey, at least you are still in-tact (interested) enough, to wait it out. i mean, three more days and you need to remind yourself that you've waited it this long enough, just three more days and you can let this frustration on on the (as Leon S Kennedy would call) "Infectees".

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
hey, at least you are still in-tact (interested) enough, to wait it out. i mean, three more days and you need to remind yourself that you've waited it this long enough, just three more days and you can let this frustration on on the (as Leon S Kennedy would call) "Infectees".
I'm just still bummed there won't be a midnight launch at the store i preordered, but they are opening an hour early to make up for that, but still, that adds yet another sleep.

Dark Souls can't hold my attention any longer. :/

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I'm just still bummed there won't be a midnight launch at the store i preordered, but they are opening an hour early to make up for that, but still, that adds yet another sleep.

Dark Souls can't hold my attention any longer. :/

hey, look at you...at least you've pre-ordered yours and an a hour early open, and for me i have to wait it out for the Official World Release and i haven't pre-ordered. so you Commrade' have the advantage over me......and with this i haven't been on the xbox 360 since counting-down for Resident Evil 6, i'm somewhat in-tact, heh (haven't played the demo either, and not planning to. since i do want to play Resident Evil 6 as a full and finished game)

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
The days are getting on my nerves it's so close yet so far....
Feels like Zelda:Majora's Mask....

Ya Gotta wait till the exact moment....

Top Bottom