• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Post your First Name.

L

Lurker
Well, supposing there hasn't been a thread on this, I just made it. Just post your first name if your OK with it. Im Joe, really simple.

Femme, if somehow this violates the rules please delete the thread. I dont see how it could though.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Hmm... I'm not sure I want to say. A couple people know already, but saying it right here would ruin the 'mystique' or at least the cover. :lol:

I'll have to think about it.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I know what it is Femme :D But I'm not going to say...ya'll can't force it out of me either hahahaha. Cross my heart and hope to die :p :lol:

My first name is Miranda, but some of you already knew that :p

L

Lurker
tremor;70729 said:
I know what it is Femme :D But I'm not going to say...ya'll can't force it out of me either hahahaha. Cross my heart and hope to die :p :lol:

My first name is Miranda, but some of you already knew that :p

Oh, with the dreamcatcher down there i thought that the name was just some indian thing or something.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Miwanida is Miranda in Cherokee actually, so yeah you were right. No one calls me Miwanida though :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Who is going to believe me if I say George Andrew? :lol: No... that's not true. Hmmm I don't think I want to say. A couple of my closest friends here knows it. I'm quite private heh.

La Femme Fatale;70727 said:
Hmm... I'm not sure I want to say. A couple people know already, but saying it right here would ruin the 'mystique' or at least the cover. :lol:

I'll have to think about it.
But.. if you tell everybody else I'll not feel so special anymore. :p Haha!

tequila

Bottle Lover
I would not say mine out here, but a select few know my name.

I know LFF and Tremor's names :ninja:

Romero is one who will be next to fess up in my list :D

&. Fallen will shortly be after.

Then I'm done :D

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Mahahaha, I know tequila, Romero, Hoady, STAR, Femme, Fallen, and echoey's first names :ninja: :lol:

CassidyAcid

My name is Ellise, the "e" is silent.

It's a unisex name so I spell it with an "e" to make it look more feminine :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CassidyAcid;70821 said:
My name is Ellise, the "e" is silent.

It's a unisex name so I spell it with an "e" to make it look more feminine :p

You have a very pretty name my dear :)

Top Bottom