• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Outbreak

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Here is my fan fiction! (It is not completed yet)

Outbreak
File 1

Racoon City was busy city. People talking, phones bleeping, cars honking... Those familiar sights and sounds soon turned to horrible cries for help, screams of agony, gun shots replace talking, phones replaced by radio chatter and cars replaced by sirens of police vehicles. One person in particular survived the incident. It is unknown what happened to him afterwards.

This.. Is his story.

'Come on, hit me!' Joshua screamed as he practised with his girlfriend Melissa at the extravagent gym in downtown Racoon City. 'You hit like a girl!'
'Wanna bet?' Melissa replied as she sent a flurry of punches into Joshua's stomach. Grabbing his stomach, Melissa rolled her eyes in disgust how a 180lb man couldn't take 5 hits from a 100lb woman. To make matters worse, Joshua was a firefighter. 'Some firefighter you are, babe!'
'Meh. Boxing's for wimps! Anyway, I have a nice suprise for you when we get to the apartment!'
'Don't tell me... Beer, football and Judge Judy?'
'No! Don't be ridiculous!' Joshua retorted. 'Though... That would be nice!'. Joshua Stepehen Atlas wasn't the most humorous man on Earth, but he knew how to woo the ladies. He met Melissa Sherman Whitehead in a bar and bet her $50 that if he could win a game of Tekken against Melissa, he wouldn't bother her again. Though, he lost but won the girl of his dreams.

In the car on the way back to the apartment, Joshua was worried sick about whether Melissa would like the 'surprise' that he had planned. Melissa was evidently not a fan of surprises however. The last surprise went wrong. Joshua had planned a surprise birthday dew for Melissa when a bucket of water fell on to Melissa's head that he accidentally placed there.
'Uhm... Baby... Can I ask you something?' Joshua whispered into Melissa's ear.
'Sure, just as long as it's not anything... Personal!' Melissa replied, showing an ever so slight smile.
'Would you like it if we... Bought a house and... Moved away from here?'
'Uhm... I don't understand what you're saying?'
'I mean, the flat isn't very big, your washing is on my face when I sleep, and- WOAH!' Joshua screamed as an 18 wheeler, a gargantuan monster on the roads of Racoon. Joshua stopped the car to see if Melissa was OK. Instinctively, Joshua undid his seat belt, and went around the other side of the car to see how Melissa was.
'Melissa?' he whispered, as softly as the wind. No reply. The air bag was covering Melissa's face. Joshua thought Melissa had the most beautiful smile in the world. But, the beautiful smile that woke Joshua up everyday was gone. Her head was impaled on a metal pole that had been caught off the 18 wheeler.
Joshua, distraught, cried his poor, dying heart out. Though, his fears turned to reality. An explosion went off inside the city. On his radio, Joshua heard that the dead were alive... and biting.
'What the fu*k!?' The gigantic, 6 foot 5 Joshua shouted into the radio. He couldn't believe any of what was happening. He turned and saw Racoon City. It was now an inferno, much like descriptions of Hades that Joshua had seen in text books back at school. The city hall was the only building he saw intact. Unfortunately, he wasn't alone. Groans were coming from inside the forest. He dared not look, but, curiosity getting the better of him, he reached for the lumbersome torch that he used in fire rescues. Realizing the batteries weren't in the torch, he fiddled around the glove compartment, just above the now dead Melissa's knees.
According to Joshua, she was the girl who could wear anything, and still look amazing. And she did on her last night on Earth. John thanked the Lord that she was killed before the atrocities had begun. Joshua managed to grab the batteries, but hit his head on the large, metallic bar going across the span of his amazingly well kept Bently, and dropped the batteries. Hearing the groans coming closer by the second, he got half of his gigantic stature into the car to try and find the batteries. He found them under Melissa's seat. As he rose from the car, he closed Melissa's eyes, in courtesy of her now dead spirit.
Having placed the batteries in the torch, he shone it around the area. Nothing. The one sound that stood out was a large metallic explosion being emitted from the city. Turning the torch behind him, he was surprised by a man standing behind him.
'Excuse me, sir?' he questioned the man. 'Uhm... Are you OK?'
No reply. He questioned the man again. Still no answer.
Walking to the man, he was jumped, realizing that this person was one of 'them'.
The man managed to bite Joshua in the arm, and Joshua let out a cry so loud, it would be heard in the city. Using the torch, he whacked the man over the head with it.

Any comments :)

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Coolio. Keep writing, you'll naturally get better. Interesting stuff. Keep it up.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
It's not a bad start, Chris. Just keep an eye out for your grammar; I found a few missing words, oddly placed commas, but nothing too bad. All in all, good work. :)

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Dead?

Are you still writing this or can we consider this fanfic dead and buried and then continue with our lives if it is? :(

Top Bottom