• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

new game

rios_mason

who do you think should be in the next Resident Evil game?
should it be old characters or should they introduce new ones instead.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Old ones for sure. At this point in the game, I really don't think it's necessary for new characters to be introduced. I would much rather know what happened to the older ones.

Hoady

La Femme Fatale;42168 said:
Old ones for sure. At this point in the game, I really don't think it's necessary for new characters to be introduced. I would much rather know what happened to the older ones.

Yeah i was sick of sheva within 4 seconds.

The next Resigame just needs to be scary thats all i hope they aim for also i hope they could make you alone again but with the choice of 2 players.They need to also implement some cool new game system i want to see hallucinations and stuff like what they were going to do with RE5.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think they should bring new characters, while telling what happened to old characters. For example, you play with a new character, but old characters are in the storyline, and it'd be nice to play with them in some parts during the game.
Also, they should make the game a lot scarier, i mean, you want to know what happens next, but you're too afraid to move into the next room...:lol:

Trinity

Would like to see what happened with Rebbecca,Billy and Barry :)

The Outbreak trip would be nice...Liked how it funcioned teamed up

ResidentZelda

I think they should keep old ones. Why don't they put Sherry in it, now as a grown woman fighting against whatever they're gonna put in the next game like she learned from Claire :D that'll be awesome!!! Or Steve now as a super human because wesker found him, Heck they may even be able to like put Carlos in the next game!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I think bringing back Steve would be a good idea, particularly if Claire is featured in the new game. In CVX, Wesker says he might be able to revive them- I think it would be good on Capcom if they took advantage of that one. :)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
she'd be all grown up now, well more so.
plus if you believe what you read, according to biohazard archives, in the resident evil 3 relationship guide, she is apparently dead, although theres no proof to that, but resident evil wiki a more believable source says she's still alive.

MrAlomar

I'd like to see Barry back of the old characters, though he might be too much man, I don't know if I could get scared with him around. Then maybe a new female, preferably a Latina 17-20 if they could. I like Chris, Leon and Sheva, but I think they've seen too much.

Rollin6z

I'm tellin' ya. Wesker during the Raccoon City Incident. The RE5 gameplay is perfect for it, with Wesker's Dash Move.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Rollin6z;42447 said:
I'm tellin' ya. Wesker during the Raccoon City Incident. The RE5 gameplay is perfect for it, with Wesker's Dash Move.

Are you being serious about that?

Because Wesker wasn't in Raccoon City during that incident. He was sitting nice and comfy in his chair for the next three months, then he got an assignment.:)

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
rios_mason;42140 said:
who do you think should be in the next Resident Evil game?
should it be old characters or should they introduce new ones instead.

Bring back The Zombies, the city set environment, NEMESIS, JILL, and many of the classic RE monsters. :)

That would be great, if they brought back all the elements that made me (and many others, i suppose) fall in love with the first 3 games. :D

Top Bottom